View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 75 of 254 FirstFirst ... 25 657374757677 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have To Know

Show is fully up guys.Kudos to HolyJose putting the show up despite being very busy.I would like from you guys to fill this.And when you gonna pick the best promo pick only one person.

Best match:
    Best promo:
    Best line of commentary:
    Any additional comments:

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Well damn I'm really getting more and more confused about this...I thought Ano Doom And Brock Edwards was next on the show? Judging from this...

From the front page

Grand Prix #1 Fight Card:

Quarterfinal Round:

Sagittarius Blue vs. Israel Pamich

Brock Edwards vs. Ano Doom

Hanz Gruber vs Luke Jameson

Artemis Eclipse vs. HolyJose

yes I'm really unsure of how things are working here...And dont worry about apolgizin for the confusion,Magglis...Just saying in advance,its not needed

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Well damn I'm really getting more and more confused about this...I thought Ano Doom And Brock Edwards was next on the show? Judging from this...

From the front page

Grand Prix #1 Fight Card:

Quarterfinal Round:

Sagittarius Blue vs. Israel Pamich

Brock Edwards vs. Ano Doom

Artemis Eclipse vs. HolyJose

yes I'm really unsure of how things are working here...And dont worry about apolgizin for the confusion,Magglis...Just saying in advance,its not needed
    Nope man i previously posted that your match will be on the 2nd show and the winner will face the winner Artemis vs HolyJose match,this is the post

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Myers View Post
    Jason Myers: Me and my crew decided to have the first show at December 9 instead of January 2013.You'll get the chance to witness Sagittarius Blue fighting Israel Pamich in a quarterfinal match.And the 2nd quarterfinal match will be for the first time ever, Artemis Eclipse will face HolyJose. The winner of this match will face the winner of Brock Edwards vs Ano Doom and the winner of Blue vs Pamich will face the winner of Gruber vs Jameson. Those matches will be December 16

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Nope man i previously posted that your match will be on the 2nd show and the winner will face the winner Artemis vs HolyJose match,this is the post
    I never....Ever...Saw that...Wish I did here I've been waiting for my match...I thought that was why you needed the promo by the 9th!

I never....Ever...Saw that...Wish I did here I've been waiting for my match...I thought that was why you needed the promo by the 9th!

I told you i needed the promo fast to decide the winners

Oh akbar....

Card for Week 2(to clear some things)

Quarterfinal Round match

Brock Edwards vs Ano Doom

Quarterfinal Round match

Oh akbar....

Card for Week 2(to clear some things)

Quarterfinal Round match

Brock Edwards vs Ano Doom

Quarterfinal Round match

Well who's ever heard of ONE fight card and ONE show being spread out over TWO weeks?

Well who's ever heard of ONE fight card and ONE show being spread out over TWO weeks?
    That's the way we do things here SB

Oh akbar....

That's the way we do things here SB
    Why the seriousness?

Why the seriousness?
    Ha i got ya

But seriously EWN Grand Prix is not an e-fed is something extra to read a way to build or re-build your character and in the end if you are good enough earn your way to the top

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.