View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

    14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

    10 41.67%
Page 69 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 2538

Thread: I Have To Know

  1. #681
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Ass is the same as Arse you Vocabular Ignorant Ape
    Brock: Maybe I don't like to say arse.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #682
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Maybe I don't like to say arse.
    Israel: So there was a different Brock Edwards who was threatening to kick some ones arse last week?
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  3. #683
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: So there was a different Brock Edwards who was threatening to kick some ones arse last week?
    Brock: No. You little ignoramus.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #684
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: No. You little ignoramus.
    Israel: I am the ignoramus when you just lost your own argument, why am I even dealing with you its not like you are going to advance anyway
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  5. #685
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: I am the ignoramus when you just lost your own argument, why am I even dealing with you its not like you are going to advance anyway
    Brock: Yeah sure. No one even remembers you or your match. That's how important you are.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #686
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    2
    -Superstar name: Aidan "The Weapon" Black

    -Entrance song/Motion: ["Out of My Way" by Seether] He comes out wearing MMA pants, no boots, taped ankles, taped fists, and white t-shirt. Rips t-shirt in half, and puts on his gloves in his pockets.

    -Finishing move(s):

    - Annihilator (Kick to the gut, lift up, and turns opponent upside down, drops them like a missile, landing on their head, a modified Brainbuster)

    - KOK (Knock Out Kick) [Has opponent clinched, knees to the face, dazing opponent, they stand stunned and wobbly, and Black then delivers a measured and precise spinning heel kick to the jaw of the opponent, knocking them unconscious)

    - Crowbar Breaker (Submission move: Opponent is on the ring, face down, and Black steps on both wrists of opponent and grabs the opponents head and pulls until the opponent taps)

    -Signature moves: Leg Sweep, Takedown, Clothesline, Spinning Elbow, DDT, Many Jabs to Opponent's Face (stunning them), Chokehold, any sort of minor submission move

    -Weight: 239 LBs

    -Height: 6'2"

    -Alignment-Heel/Face/Tweener: Heel

    -Gimmick: MMA Fighter, sent to jail for 5 years for attempted murder, fought in prison MMA fights, unsanctioned, and was released and now is in wrestling.

    -Short bio: Aidan "The Weapon" Black was an up and coming MMA star with Strikeforce, until he got into a fight at a bar against a bouncer who was manhandling his girlfriend (Black's) and almost killed him with a chokehold. He broke 5 bones in the Bouncer's face (Both orbital bones, nose, jaw and right cheekbone) and also crushed bouncer's voicebox, causing him to lose the ability to speak. Brought to prison on attempted murder charges, he fought in the underground prison MMA fights, bare knuckle, blood, and not won until someone is knocked out cold. He was paroled on good behavior after 5 years, was never allowed back into any MMA companies, and eventually went into wrestling. Hates everyone because they hate him because of his crime despite him only trying to save his girlfriend. Believes in ruthless aggression, and not stopping a fight or hurting them until they are either unconscious or broken completely.

    Resemblance:
    Attachment 3706
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  7. #687
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    -Superstar name: Aidan "The Weapon" Black

    -Entrance song/Motion: ["Out of My Way" by Seether] He comes out wearing MMA pants, no boots, taped ankles, taped fists, and white t-shirt. Rips t-shirt in half, and puts on his gloves in his pockets.

    -Finishing move(s):

    - Annihilator (Kick to the gut, lift up, and turns opponent upside down, drops them like a missile, landing on their head, a modified Brainbuster)

    - KOK (Knock Out Kick) [Has opponent clinched, knees to the face, dazing opponent, they stand stunned and wobbly, and Black then delivers a measured and precise spinning heel kick to the jaw of the opponent, knocking them unconscious)

    - Crowbar Breaker (Submission move: Opponent is on the ring, face down, and Black steps on both wrists of opponent and grabs the opponents head and pulls until the opponent taps)

    -Signature moves: Leg Sweep, Takedown, Clothesline, Spinning Elbow, DDT, Many Jabs to Opponent's Face (stunning them), Chokehold, any sort of minor submission move

    -Weight: 239 LBs

    -Height: 6'2"

    -Alignment-Heel/Face/Tweener: Heel

    -Gimmick: MMA Fighter, sent to jail for 5 years for attempted murder, fought in prison MMA fights, unsanctioned, and was released and now is in wrestling.

    -Short bio: Aidan "The Weapon" Black was an up and coming MMA star with Strikeforce, until he got into a fight at a bar against a bouncer who was manhandling his girlfriend (Black's) and almost killed him with a chokehold. He broke 5 bones in the Bouncer's face (Both orbital bones, nose, jaw and right cheekbone) and also crushed bouncer's voicebox, causing him to lose the ability to speak. Brought to prison on attempted murder charges, he fought in the underground prison MMA fights, bare knuckle, blood, and not won until someone is knocked out cold. He was paroled on good behavior after 5 years, was never allowed back into any MMA companies, and eventually went into wrestling. Hates everyone because they hate him because of his crime despite him only trying to save his girlfriend. Believes in ruthless aggression, and not stopping a fight or hurting them until they are either unconscious or broken completely.

    Resemblance:
    Attachment 3706
    Great to have you onboard man.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  8. #688
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Great to have you onboard man.
    Great to be here, and always a pleasure to work with ya Eddie.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  9. #689
    So an update for you guys.Like i said before my part is done,i'm still waiting the stuff from HJ.He was busy this week but i'm positive that i will have them later tonight or tomorrow




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #690
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    So an update for you guys.Like i said before my part is done,i'm still waiting the stuff from HJ.He was busy this week but i'm positive that i will have them later tonight or tomorrow
    so the show will be put up once thats done?
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.