View Poll Results: New Discussion Thread?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! \_O_/

14 58.33%
  • NO! __O__

10 41.67%
Page 60 of 254 FirstFirst ... 10 505859606162 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have To Know

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Tell me about it>i'm looking for a new job and my friend said to me that he knows guy who is looking people to work as security guards.I said ok man i will meet that guy.Well that guy wasn't the boss but just one employer there.He took me with his car in a lame Pub(the kind with whores as waitresses)and there i met the boss.He started i asking me stupid questions.Stuff like do you like beating people up orhow many people you beat.And then he started explaining to me the job he was offering to me.Selling protection and drugs.At first i didn't know what to say and i said ok.Then he told me to get in the car with the other guy and we picked two more guys on the way.From 21:00 to 01:00 am he was taking me from Pub to Pub to drink beer ans scare people of.Around 12:30 he told me that tomorrow we are gonna beat a few guys up because the screwed him.I said to him sorry mr Giannis but i don't think i can help you with this job.He looked at me with a weird look in his face and then he laughed.He said "its ok Antonis i'll take you home now and after that you don't know who i am and you never came here"

Tomorrow i'm gonna kill my friend
    He totally deserves it. That is some scary ass shit, holmes. I'm just glad you got out of there in one piece.

And when you go deal with the guy... I suggest a Louisville Slugger.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Tell me about it>i'm looking for a new job and my friend said to me that he knows guy who is looking people to work as security guards.I said ok man i will meet that guy.Well that guy wasn't the boss but just one employer there.He took me with his car in a lame Pub(the kind with whores as waitresses)and there i met the boss.He started i asking me stupid questions.Stuff like do you like beating people up orhow many people you beat.And then he started explaining to me the job he was offering to me.Selling protection and drugs.At first i didn't know what to say and i said ok.Then he told me to get in the car with the other guy and we picked two more guys on the way.From 21:00 to 01:00 am he was taking me from Pub to Pub to drink beer ans scare people of.Around 12:30 he told me that tomorrow we are gonna beat a few guys up because the screwed him.I said to him sorry mr Giannis but i don't think i can help you with this job.He looked at me with a weird look in his face and then he laughed.He said "its ok Antonis i'll take you home now and after that you don't know who i am and you never came here"

That's scary shit dude. I can't imagine that. Well I know people in los Zetas in Guatemala. but still scary
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Seriously when he started explaining the job i was like What the fucking fuck is talking about

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Seriously when he started explaining the job i was like What the fucking fuck is talking about
    I'm amazed you got out of that scenario relatively easily

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    I'm amazed you got out of that scenario relatively easily
    I don't think that guy is afraid of anything even the police works for him

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I don't think that guy is afraid of anything even the police works for him
    ... Everything in that statement is frightening.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    ... Everything in that statement is frightening.
    I know man, i'm glad that i'm home safe and now i'll keep my old job for sure

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I know man, i'm glad that i'm home safe and now i'll keep my old job for sure
    Indeed! Glad you're still with us!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Is this in ic?
    "The Burning Star" Avidico:
    Former and Longest Reigning JBW Superfly Champion
    Former AWF world Champion
    Former E-WF Lightning Tag Team Champions With G-Scorp
    The last Showdown! European Champion
    JBW's 3rd Dual Champion
    Best Highflyer in Efed History

Quote Originally Posted by tnawhat View Post
    Is this in ic?
    Unfortunately no

Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.