Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I like the Justin Gabriel/ Evan Bourne or Evan Bourne/PAC ideas .. But I think either way he's always gonna be superstars, main event, dark matches, saturday morning slam type guy

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    I like the Justin Gabriel/ Evan Bourne or Evan Bourne/PAC ideas .. But I think either way he's always gonna be superstars, main event, dark matches, saturday morning slam type guy
    I think, If given the chance Bourne could be a top card guy. But His size holds him back

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Putting him under a mask is a potential idea. Not sure if the fans will like that though since we don't usually like to be treated as fools lol!

A heel turn is something I'm all for though. As I said, his heel work during his pre-WWE days was pretty good.
    I miss the old days when we didn't feel like we'd been played for fools, we just enjoyed the twists and turns the industry offered us. It was never personal. Oh sure, you could hate a guy for a while but it never lasted. And you hated the person, not the company.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I miss the old days when we didn't feel like we'd been played for fools, we just enjoyed the twists and turns the industry offered us. It was never personal. Oh sure, you could hate a guy for a while but it never lasted. And you hated the person, not the company.
    Well I'm all for going with the flow. But unfortunately, many people don't do that any more :/
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well I'm all for going with the flow. But unfortunately, many people don't do that any more :/
    No, sadly Tommy, like any part of the entertainment industry, fans seem to feel a sense of ownership of the product and so erroneously believe they are owed something by it. What guff.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No, sadly Tommy, like any part of the entertainment industry, fans seem to feel a sense of ownership of the product and so erroneously believe they are owed something by it. What guff.
    True say. I feel like going on the internet wastes it for me, but I love talking with you guys and hearing opinions. It is just what Paul Heyman said on Raw. Everyone whined about not getting attitude era and they were shown a glimpse. But that one glimpse was then hated by the same people.....I feel the product would be better if people just didn't criticize it and just enjoyed it....that's why I watch. Sure, I might not like Khali in a match, but I watch because its wrestling!
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Do you see Bourne being released in the near future? He wasn't getting the biggest push before his injury and he has been gone quite a while. Personally, I believe he will be release early next year. I just can't see anything for him except to be constantly buried and put in random tag team matches. As much as I like this guy I think he'd be better off some where else. What about you?
    Yes, I think WWE will release him when his contract expires, or even before if Evan Bourne asks for it. He never got pushed and I think never will in WWE. He is not as talented as everyone says In my opinion. He does 2 or 3 high flying moves and kicks, but almost never wrestling moves. He always appears weak in the ring. Never used properly in WWE. He will end to the X Division in TNA where I hope for him, he will shine.

If it comes down between releasing Evan Bourne, and releasing someone else, then I think WWE should just let him go.

Otherwise, I think they should keep Bourne on for awhile more. Even if they have no plans to push Bourne, they could just use him as a jobber. His biggest strength is his ability to sell moves like death. Maybe punish him by drafting him to the SmackDown brand and making him exclusive to SD, and never have him show up on RAW at all. Use him as a featured jobber, so that other guys like Kidd, Ryder, or Riley who have a bit more of an upside won't have to be used in this role.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    I always though he and Gabriel would make a good tag team. Make them smug, cocky heels who think they're better than everyone because of what they can do in the ring.
    That would be brilliant! Although that being said whats to stop International Airstrike from doing it now?

future jobber ...
    best to drop him down to NXT, perhaps he can get back on track there.