Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    I don't doubt how strong he is. But he seems to have trouble lifting some people, I don't know if was just him being worn out from the match or if he just cant' seem to get a grip in the bigger guys but come on if he can't get tensai up hows he gonna lift a guy twice that size
    He has a problem lifting people for that finisher because it's an awkward finisher. lifting a 300lbs+ guy in a fisherman suplex lift is hard.
    I don't think that Ryback would have any trouble at all lifting most guys in WWE in a bodyslam.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    OT though, I'd rather see Henry return on Smackdown and continue where he left off, destroying people. I'd like to see him get another WHC run.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    He has a problem lifting people for that finisher because it's an awkward finisher. lifting a 300lbs+ guy in a fisherman suplex lift is hard.
    I don't think that Ryback would have any trouble at all lifting most guys in WWE in a bodyslam.
    Or on his shoulders like AA

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Or on his shoulders like AA
    Yeah, I don't think he'd have any trouble of doing that either to most guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    He had trouble with Tensai and Hayman, I don't see him picking up Mark Henry for anything
    Forgive me if i'm wrong but 3 times Ryback has wrestled Tensai. And couldn't lift him on 1 occasion. Just by statistics alone Ryback CAN lift tensai.

Back to the original point tho i would welcome a feud like that, it would give people a reason to watch Ryback and get behind him more as they would wonder if he could put a stop to mark henry's domination.

as long as mark henry brings back the hall of pain! this guy was entertaining last year

Blog Entries
    I would like this match, Ryback needs to start using his old clothesline finisher again