Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Question Mark Henry's return: A possible feud against Ryback perhaps?

I'm not going to lie, I miss Mark Henry. I became a fan favorite during his heel run as the World Heavyweight champion and also his Hall of Pain stuff. He was dominant and was a very good World Heavyweight champion. I do hope he returns soon.

If he were to return, I expect him to return right around Wrestlemania season and I can definitely see him feuding with Ryback in a Wrestlemania match between the two. Mark Henry feuding with Ryback can be a good feud for Ryback. It gives him a great little feud outside of the WWE title picture and it also give him something to do once Wrestlemania season kicks off. While the in-ring stuff between Mark Henry and Ryback might not be all that great, it'll be interesting to see how a character like Ryback can work with another dominant character like Mark Henry.

Would you like to see Mark Henry taking on Ryback? If not, who else would you like to see Mark Henry feud with once he returns?

Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

OH GOD, imagine the matches, although that won't matter if Ryback can hoist the dude up for his finisher.
    But only if he can deliver his finish.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    OH GOD, imagine the matches, although that won't matter if Ryback can hoist the dude up for his finisher.
    Thats why i don't see it happening!

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    He had trouble with Tensai and Hayman, I don't see him picking up Mark Henry for anything
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    He had trouble with Tensai and Hayman, I don't see him picking up Mark Henry for anything
    He's way much stronger than you people think

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    He's way much stronger than you people think
    I don't doubt how strong he is. But he seems to have trouble lifting some people, I don't know if was just him being worn out from the match or if he just cant' seem to get a grip in the bigger guys but come on if he can't get tensai up hows he gonna lift a guy twice that size
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

I don't doubt how strong he is. But he seems to have trouble lifting some people, I don't know if was just him being worn out from the match or if he just cant' seem to get a grip in the bigger guys but come on if he can't get tensai up hows he gonna lift a guy twice that size
    He doesn't have a problem lifting people.He's problem is with fat wrestlers he can't place them well to his shoulders

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    He has a problem lifting people for that finisher because it's an awkward finisher. lifting a 300lbs+ guy in a fisherman suplex lift is hard.
    I don't think that Ryback would have any trouble at all lifting most guys in WWE in a bodyslam.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Forgive me if i'm wrong but 3 times Ryback has wrestled Tensai. And couldn't lift him on 1 occasion. Just by statistics alone Ryback CAN lift tensai.

Back to the original point tho i would welcome a feud like that, it would give people a reason to watch Ryback and get behind him more as they would wonder if he could put a stop to mark henry's domination.

Can Ryback set Mark Henry for Shell Shock? if he can I'd push the limit to Shell Shock Big Show

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!