View Poll Results: What would you prefer more when Cody Rhodes returns?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cody Rhodes returning with a face turn

10 40.00%
  • The continuation of Team Rhodes Scholars

15 60.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Cody Rhodes: A transition as a face or the continuation of Team Rhodes Scholars?

With Cody Rhodes out with an injury, this leaves Damien Sandow getting booked in singles matches until Cody Rhodes returns. However, with the WWE being so high on Damien Sandow's work as of late, maybe they'll split them apart with Cody Rhodes transitioning as a babyface and Damien Sandow getting elevated as a heel.

When Cody Rhodes returns from his shoulder injury, would you like to see him return with a babyface push or would you like to see Team Rhodes Scholars still continuing as a tag team?

It's a hard choice but I choose Cody Rhodes returning as a face. Rhodes can make a great transition as a face if given the chance. While I do like the Team Rhodes Scholars team, I do prefer Sandow and Rhodes as singles wrestlers right now.

Not to say that I don't enjoy the Team Rhodes Scholars duo because I really do. They are an excellent tag team and put on a really good feud with Team Hell No. I just see this as a way of transitioning Rhodes as a face. If it doesn't happen, than I'm okay with it. Team Rhodes Scholars continuing as a tag team would be great either way since they are one of the top tag teams in the WWE's tag team division
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

I went with the face turn i think Damien Sandow is about to take off as a singles star.

Only so much Sandow I can take, same with Rhodes. Keep 'em hidden in the tag division for a while.

Me personally I think both Daminen and Cody should be WWE & World Heavyweight Champions.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Blog Entries
    I don't see why you'd want to turn him face. Face Rhodes is boring and you remove all the best things about his character. They simply wouldn't work as a face.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I went with the face turn i think Damien Sandow is about to take off as a singles star.
    Yeah. Damien Sandow's character is definitely going to get elevated sooner rather than later. Would love to see A face Rhodes feuding with Damien Sanodw.
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    They've barely been teaming for too long. Both guys are future singles stars, Cody could easily have been World champ by now if they didn't stop start his push, but I would prefer to see them team for a bit longer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't see why you'd want to turn him face. Face Rhodes is boring and you remove all the best things about his character. They simply wouldn't work as a face.
    I'm not eager for him to turn face. Although I'm not opposed to the idea of a face turn from him either. I think it all depends on how well-received he is as a face. Personally, I think he can pull it off if they kept his cocky traits in his face persona but knowing WWE, I doubt that'll happen.

I want Cody to return as a heel But not be in a team.

Blog Entries
    For now at least, I'd like to see the Rhodes Scholars continue.
    I don't think that they've done all they can as a team, and I'd very much like to see them get a title run.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!