Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Evan Bourne's future.

Do you see Bourne being released in the near future? He wasn't getting the biggest push before his injury and he has been gone quite a while. Personally, I believe he will be release early next year. I just can't see anything for him except to be constantly buried and put in random tag team matches. As much as I like this guy I think he'd be better off some where else. What about you?

Blog Entries
    I don't see any reason to get rid of him. He's pretty over and the fans love to see him, and he's a good wrestler.
    WWE are still doing that cruiserweight show for the WWE network as far as I last heard, and he's be a perfect fit for that. He's also an useful guy to have around to form a tag team with someone (I personally wouldn't mind seeing Bourne and Trent Baretta with someone like Matt Striker as their manager).
    Another side of him I'd like to see of him is his heel side. If you check out his pre-WWE work, he actually played a pretty good heel. That's something that WWE haven't explored yet.

All in all, he's young, he's a good wrestler that's very over. No need to get rid of him IMO.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    The only thing that could cause a problem is his 2 wellness violations, and they came straight after each other. The WWE may not want to take the risk of him getting a 3rd strike, so they could potentially release him, either that or wait a while after his return before they give him a proper push just to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I don't see any reason to get rid of him. He's pretty over and the fans love to see him, and he's a good wrestler.
    WWE are still doing that cruiserweight show for the WWE network as far as I last heard, and he's be a perfect fit for that. He's also an useful guy to have around to form a tag team with someone (I personally wouldn't mind seeing Bourne and Trent Baretta with someone like Matt Striker as their manager).
    Another side of him I'd like to see of him is his heel side. If you check out his pre-WWE work, he actually played a pretty good heel. That's something that WWE haven't explored yet.

All in all, he's young, he's a good wrestler that's very over. No need to get rid of him IMO.
    I hope you are right. Bourne would make a great cruiserweight Champion IMO

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I hope you are right. Bourne would make a great cruiserweight Champion IMO
    We'll learn in early 2013 IMO. I think as soon as the turn of the year comes we'll see WWE doing cutting some talent. with the amount of new guys on the roster and apparently more on the way, they're going to have to either release or drop talent down to developmental from the main roster soon.
    If you think about it, in 2012 we've seen Damien Sandow, Ryback, Brodus Clay, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns promoted from FCW/NXT, and apparently we're going to be seeing Bray Wyatt, Bo Dallas, Big E Langston and The Ascension soon. Sooner or later, something's got to give and some talents will have to be cut.
    But there are several that I'd cut from the main roster ahead of Evan Bourne though.

Here's another idea: Have WWE bring in Alex Shelley and pair him with Bourne. Theres potential for a MCMG-esque tag team there no doubt.

Could they re-package him as a masked wrestler maybe? Or keep him the way he is and turn him heel?
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    Could they re-package him as a masked wrestler maybe? Or keep him the way he is and turn him heel?
    Putting him under a mask is a potential idea. Not sure if the fans will like that though since we don't usually like to be treated as fools lol!

A heel turn is something I'm all for though. As I said, his heel work during his pre-WWE days was pretty good.

Blog Entries
    I always though he and Gabriel would make a good tag team. Make them smug, cocky heels who think they're better than everyone because of what they can do in the ring.

I want to see a PAC/Bourne team. Would be awesome IMO

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

From what I know Steph likes Evan as a wrestler and Triple H hates him. Me honestly I think if I remember he has 2 strikes and if he hits 3 he will go to TNA.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!