4 25.00%
  • Shawn Michaels

9 56.25%
  • Ric Flair

3 18.75%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bret Hart Vs Shawn Michaels VS Ric Flair

3 way vote..

Shawn Michaels Vs Bret Hart Vs Ric Flair.

3 top in-ring performers, three wrestlers that will probably never be surpassed Bret Hart was probably the greatest in-ring techincian in history, the best there was and probably the best there ever will be. Shawn Michaels has put his body on the line to put on a show night in and night out and has had 4-5 star matches at nearly every wrestlemania he has wrestled in hence the nickname "Mr.Wrestlemania," also his in-ring psychology and the ability to sell the pain he is experiencing in a match will never be surpassed he was able to make you believe in everything he did in the wrestling ring, and will probably be remembered as one of the greatest faces, as well as one of the best heels in the history of the WWE. And finally the Nature Boy Ric Flair, 16 time world champion, The man who was doing 30 min - 1 hour min matches on a nightly basis back in the early 90s. Ric Flair is perhaps the greatest talker to ever grace a wrestling ring, he was known for having great in-ring endurance having long matches, which were considered long for there time period, and probably had one of the greatest miracles in wrestling after going through a plane crash in doctors telling him he will never wrestle again.. He would come back and continue doing what he does best putting on great match after great match, and winning world titles every where he went. He wrestled from 1979-And he has not retired yet, making a recent independent appearance at an indy show, (though he will not go there again after being hit bye a water bottle), and was even in TNA were he helped manage Fortune.

3 Top In-ring performers, 3 well loved and respected wrestlers who are all loved by the fans, (I would say backstage but HBK isn't the most liked backstage) but who do you guys like better. Who do you like and think is the better wrestler and got behind more, out of these 3.

For me it was Bret Hart.. Yea I thought the entrance, his matches, were always perfect. He was my favorite wrestler growing up and during the time he was feuding with Austin I would get behind him, while most of America got behind Austin.
    I love Bret Hart and to me he is the Best There Was, and the Best There ever will be.

Blog Entries
    For me it's Shawn Michaels. Wrestling is a form of entertainment, and Shawn was the best entertainer to ever grace the wrestling ring.

All three are absolute legends though
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Going HBK.

Not his biggest fan but I find the other two boring as hell.

Brettttttttttttttttttt
    Awesome talent, person and guy
    Met him once

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

I voted HBK too. He was simply more exciting than the Hitman, the better entertainer. And Ric Flair? I dont know why, but whenever i heard him in promos and interviews he somehow seemed to be of limited intellectual ability.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Blog Entries
    I voted Bret Hart.

While he didn't have strong mic skills, he was a way better worker than Shawn Michaels and put over more stars. Hart also drew more as the top guy while Shawn Michaels wasn't that big of a draw when he was the top guy during 1996.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Shawn Michaels all the way.

Blog Entries
    Shawn Michaels for me, trailed just by Ric Flair.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Shawn followed by Flair, then Bret.

Plus HBK was the only guy to retire from in ring action before he had passed his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Shawn followed by Flair, then Bret.

Plus HBK was the only guy to retire from in ring action before he had passed his prime.
    Flair had a great last match in WM though

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....