Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

A Very Pooty Goodbye

Ladies and Gentlemen it's time.

Many of you know my backstory. I am a Marine who has served several tours of duty in both Iraq and Afghanistan and I was wounded by a roadbomb in Iraq March 5, 2011. 6 surgeries later on my right knee(as if I'm counting or anything) including having total knee replacement, I'm finally able to get around again--albeit with a small yet noticable limp. What many of you don't know is that had I not been injured, by this time I would have been training to be be a professional wrestler. It had been my dream since I was a child and I had every intention on beginning my training as soon as I got out of the military after this final tour as my military contract was due to expire later in the year.

The reason I tell you all this is to bring you to my point. When I first came to eWN, in August of 2011, I was fresh out of having Total Knee replacement surgery. I had no idea what an "e-fed" was much less what the heck went on in one, I just came here to read the main news stories and to blog. I quickly met a friend in Mr. Robert Woodward, better known as Rated_R(ob)KO to all of you, through blogging and he introduced me to JBW. I instantly fell in love I guess you can say.

I realized when I got injured that my dream of actually competing in a professional wrestling match was over. Knee replacement surgery limits you so drastically in movement that, as much as I would have wanted to, it was just physically impossible. That being said through JBW I was able to create a character and in a child like sense I was able to live at least a part of my dream of being a professional wrestler. It was fun, almost too much fun.

That fun however has become less and less in recent months. In fact until just recently it had been non existent. I just wasn't enjoying myself anymore but I kept hanging on due to a feeling that I somehow owed it to everyone to keep going. I just can't do it anymore, so it is with a heavy heart I announce my retirement from e-fedding.

Now people who know me on here know that I won't leave anyone hanging so here's the deal.

EWNCW: Thanks to Tommy Thunder and the crew over and EWNCW for taking me in and allowing me to be a small part of your show. You guys allowed me to be what I had wanted to be all along, a character in the show amongst characters. I've been having a blast and for that I'm truly thankful. You guys are soooooooo efficient with your shows that it's just crazy but in a good way. I just cannot do it as I can't put all of my heart into it. I will finish my obligations to you by finishing this program with Romulus and Seraphim, as long as it takes to give it the end that Mr. Thunder so desires as I'm sure he's got a full plan laid out already.

JBW: My home and my original Fed. Thanks to Kash, R(ob), and the rest of the Jabe crew for taking in a newcomer in me and allowing me to grow. You guys allowed me to in a small part live out a childhood dream that I'd never would have been able to do without you. For that I'll always be grateful. When I became a part of creative, it kind of killed alot of the fun out of it for me though. If I can give a little bit of constructive criticism it would be to not allow JBW to be the "one man rules all" fed that it's becoming and HAVE FUN AGAIN. Isn't that what all this is about in the end? You're not superman Ka$hy, don't be afraid to let folks help you . I'll finish my obligations to you guys by helping finish SHOWDOWN! and helping out in any way I can to make Kingdom Come the jizz in your pants PPV that Jabe is so well known for. After KC though, that's it for the Poot-Hair.

Wow, this whole thing has turned entire too long...I apologize for that. I'll end all this by saying take care guys, and I love you all from the bottom of my very Pooty heart. Peace out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen it's time.

Many of you know my backstory. I am a Marine who has served several tours of duty in both Iraq and Afghanistan and I was wounded by a roadbomb in Iraq March 5, 2011. 6 surgeries later on my right knee(as if I'm counting or anything) including having total knee replacement, I'm finally able to get around again--albeit with a small yet noticable limp. What many of you don't know is that had I not been injured, by this time I would have been training to be be a professional wrestler. It had been my dream since I was a child and I had every intention on beginning my training as soon as I got out of the military after this final tour as my military contract was due to expire later in the year.

The reason I tell you all this is to bring you to my point. When I first came to eWN, in August of 2011, I was fresh out of having Total Knee replacement surgery. I had no idea what an "e-fed" was much less what the heck went on in one, I just came here to read the main news stories and to blog. I quickly met a friend in Mr. Robert Woodward, better known as Rated_R(ob)KO to all of you, through blogging and he introduced me to JBW. I instantly fell in love I guess you can say.

I realized when I got injured that my dream of actually competing in a professional wrestling match was over. Knee replacement surgery limits you so drastically in movement that, as much as I would have wanted to, it was just physically impossible. That being said through JBW I was able to create a character and in a child like sense I was able to live at least a part of my dream of being a professional wrestler. It was fun, almost too much fun.

That fun however has become less and less in recent months. In fact until just recently it had been non existent. I just wasn't enjoying myself anymore but I kept hanging on due to a feeling that I somehow owed it to everyone to keep going. I just can't do it anymore, so it is with a heavy heart I announce my retirement from e-fedding.

Now people who know me on here know that I won't leave anyone hanging so here's the deal.

EWNCW: Thanks to Tommy Thunder and the crew over and EWNCW for taking me in and allowing me to be a small part of your show. You guys allowed me to be what I had wanted to be all along, a character in the show amongst characters. I've been having a blast and for that I'm truly thankful. You guys are soooooooo efficient with your shows that it's just crazy but in a good way. I just cannot do it as I can't put all of my heart into it. I will finish my obligations to you by finishing this program with Romulus and Seraphim, as long as it takes to give it the end that Mr. Thunder so desires as I'm sure he's got a full plan laid out already.

JBW: My home and my original Fed. Thanks to Kash, R(ob), and the rest of the Jabe crew for taking in a newcomer in me and allowing me to grow. You guys allowed me to in a small part live out a childhood dream that I'd never would have been able to do without you. For that I'll always be grateful. When I became a part of creative, it kind of killed alot of the fun out of it for me though. If I can give a little bit of constructive criticism it would be to not allow JBW to be the "one man rules all" fed that it's becoming and HAVE FUN AGAIN. Isn't that what all this is about in the end? You're not superman Ka$hy, don't be afraid to let folks help you . I'll finish my obligations to you guys by helping finish SHOWDOWN! and helping out in any way I can to make Kingdom Come the jizz in your pants PPV that Jabe is so well known for. After KC though, that's it for the Poot-Hair.

Wow, this whole thing has turned entire too long...I apologize for that. I'll end all this by saying take care guys, and I love you all from the bottom of my very Pooty heart. Peace out.
    glad we were able to in part help you live out some of your dream. This saddens me but it's for the best. I hope to see you around Pooter!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    While in part I knew this was coming, I'll also express my appreciation for your contributions to the e-fed section here. It's been fun having you on board in EWNCW, just a shame that it won't be a longer stint than it will be, since the character of Kayden James has a lot of potential and scope to work with.

I'll send you a PM soon regarding details of finishing up.

But simply put, your, well, uniqueness shall we say? Will be missed in the fed-threads.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Wow, thanks for the sendoff guys. I'll miss e-fedding but I'll still be popping in from time to time. Glad to know I've impacted you, hopefully in a positive way. You guys are the only two to comment today so I'm guessing I've made more foes than friends here.

Blog Entries
    Wow, thanks for the sendoff guys. I'll miss e-fedding but I'll still be popping in from time to time. Glad to know I've impacted you, hopefully in a positive way. You guys are the only two to comment today so I'm guessing I've made more foes than friends here.
    I've been studying. I'll try to keep the creepiness alive here in your honor! Also no. You've made more friends than foes trust me Poot.
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I've been studying. I'll try to keep the creepiness alive here in your honor! Also no. You've made more friends than foes trust me Poot.
    Lol good! There needs to be a little creepiness around these parts to keep folks on their toes. There's only one Poot-Hair though

Blog Entries
    Lol good! There needs to be a little creepiness around these parts to keep folks on their toes. There's only one Poot-Hair though
    But of course!
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Poot bro. We all wish you the very best man. Keep fighting hard! We will really miss the craziness you bring to us.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Poot, while we never really talked for long and never really worked together, it was a pleasure seeing your presence around EWN, and in the limited time in EWNCW. I know what it's like to have a knee replacement, I had it on my right knee at 17, and it's been nearly two years since, from a freak football accident. But I feel your pain and wish you all the best man, it was fun having you around.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

I've missed your sig pic AirBourne

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young