Hybrid View

NWA and TNA relationship:NWA World Heavyweight Championship

Should the NWA consider its past relationship with TNA?Its World title has become more worthless than what it was in the 1990's since splitting from TNA.TNA definately has enough talent for 2 world titles and a TNA name defending it on the independent scene like Styles,Daniels,Joe,Aries would have more creditability than some random nobody.

Even a title defense on TNA Xplosion would be better for NWA than in an untelevised match at a high school in front of 12 people and a dog.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    Even a title defense on TNA Xplosion would be better for NWA than in an untelevised match at a high school in front of 12 people and a dog.
    This = Awesome
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

Blog Entries
    I would guess this all stems to Pearce and Cabana giving up the belt at the 7 Levels of Hell match final.... They was just mad where NWA took the withdrawl of NWA Hollywood.. The NWA has very much a great history and lineage behind it from the glory days 1930s to 1980s to the dark days in the 1990s to when TNA took the company and belt in 2002.... Right now I think the NWA is trying to find it self with new owner ship and President and etc....
    Right now I see both positives and negatives in the NWA.... the new champ Tokoyo Monster was and is a good choice as champ.... But there are many within the NWA whom has so much potential....

so the question should they recognize the champions during the TNA era??? yes one can't erase history, one can only alter or hide certain facts, but the history and events of the past remains....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    haha, the dog could write a better script in any wrestling promotion.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

NWA has been dying for years now and i think its nearing the end.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    NWA is not a wrestling company it is an "alliance" made up of many territories. Vince destoryed the territory system long ago. WWE, WCW, ECW, and TNA have all been apart of the NWA. One member of the NWA has to hold the title the way their system works. I say that ROH should be in the NWA and have them bring respect back to the title.

NWA lot it's real value imo with the WCW split...and to some degree even further back to when flair was stripped of the title. I associate the NWA title with world heavyweight title big show currently holds (even though I know that there was a point when there was a wcw and an nwa title)

If the NWA defended thier titles on TV, I'd watch it.