View Poll Results: Should TNA hire Wes Brisco?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 72.22%
  • Yes, but sent to OVW first

4 22.22%
  • No

1 5.56%
  • Back to the Indys with you!!

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Question TNA Gutcheck - Wes Brisco

And we are back sports fans TNA Gutcheck is upon us again. This week we have former WWE Development talent Wes Brisco.

Name

Ring name(s)
    Wes Brisco

Wes Brisco
    Billed height 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
    Billed weight 198 lb (90 kg)
    Born February 21, 1983 (age 29)
    Trained by Steve Keirn
    Debut June 2009

2012 PWI Ranking
    Not ranked.

Highest Ranking 328 in 2011.

Performed for: FUW, WWC, NWA: Ring Warriors, NWA, ROH, CWF & FCW.

Thoughts:

This is fairly unnecessary I thought, as I was under the impression he was already signed. But anyway yes we have our first Gutcheck contestant getting the cover on a "TNA wrestler" in Garett Bischoff can't say i was shocked at this tbh but i will say it was a decent match but with Wes having 3 years of experience and Garett realistically at <1 years experience the match was ok not great.

Your thoughts/Opinions do you like these Gutcheck votes and information?

Blog Entries
    Isn't he one of the guys that is in Aces and 8's? I heard before that he was the one with long hair, and judging from the picture and seeing his build and hairstyle, it does look a lot like him.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Isn't he one of the guys that is in Aces and 8's? I heard before that he was the one with long hair, and judging from the picture and seeing his build and hairstyle, it does look a lot like him.
    At 1st when I saw the Aces and 8's guy I thought it was him and heard it was, when he started hanging around Kurt Angle i had my doubts but after seeing this pic i think it is him

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Wes has never been at the same place with the one from Aces and Eights. I believe he's doing both jobs - so I can see him being turned down, before "joining" A&E, to stay in the Impact Zone
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    He was born into greatness... being Jerry Brisco soon and Jack Brisco nephew then being trained by the Fabulous one Steve Keirn.... maybe the one thing he lack was not going into college like his father and uncle, and heading to the big leagues.... But he has great potention I do so think....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    At 1st when I saw the Aces and 8's guy I thought it was him and heard it was, when he started hanging around Kurt Angle i had my doubts but after seeing this pic i think it is him
    I don't think there's much doubt that it is him. Wonder how they'll explain it if he's successful in the Gut Check.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Wes has never been at the same place with the one from Aces and Eights. I believe he's doing both jobs - so I can see him being turned down, before "joining" A&E, to stay in the Impact Zone
    I can't see them doing the bolded, since it's obvious that he's been in A&8's since the start, so making him being turned down in the gut check as the reason for him joining the group is stupid.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I very rarely watch TNA but I also instantly believed he was the blonde member in Aces and 8's too! I also believe Garrett is another one in the group, I noticed there was some skinny dude at Bound for Glory in the group that looked like him body wise.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I very rarely watch TNA but I also instantly believed he was the blonde member in Aces and 8's too! I also believe Garrett is another one in the group, I noticed there was some skinny dude at Bound for Glory in the group that looked like him body wise.
    They either using him or The Beast from NWA Ring Warriors.... But I never have seen the 2 together Wes and the Aces and 8s dude.... So more then likely it will be intertwined into the story....
    I see Wes being the insider for Aces and 8s just maybe???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

We all know he's part of Ace's & Eights....right? It's kinda of a give away with his hair.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Here you go Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone