Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I have to remember the following football players.

Barry Sanders... Perhaps one of the all time greatest running backs

A Coach and highly respected man, Tom Landry

Joe Montana - In my opinion, the greatest Quartback to have played the game

Offensive Linemen were in fear of Reggie White's Bitch slap

Offenses would game plan against this one man... Deion Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Think you've got the wrong sport mate

By football he means soccer, but I can see where you mis-interpreted it

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Think you've got the wrong sport mate

By football he means soccer, but I can see where you mis-interpreted it
    No, I did it on purpose as a way to fuck with mags... No misconception of the direction this thread was intended to go; just me being the ass that I am

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Zidane = The greatest player ever.

Going with Ronaldo, certainly one of the best strikers ever and he used to score with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    No, I did it on purpose as a way to fuck with mags... No misconception of the direction this thread was intended to go; just me being the ass that I am
    Ahh... Good lad!

Blog Entries
    A few people I would of said have been said so I'll exclude those.

Ronaldo: First person to take my breathe away was Brazilian Ronaldo.

World Cup 1998 was my first tournament for any sport and he fucking destroyed that tournament. Didn't play in the final but boy did he own back then.

Paul Dickov: To you. He's just an average player that was just constant enough to be called a good/decent striker. To me, he was the first player I absolutely loved to watch. His goal vs Gillingham helped shape football today so he didn't do that badly . He even did pretty well when he came back to play for us.

Now the Oldham manager I believe.

Shearer: What a guy! Lord knows England could use a guy like him right now up front! Don't really need to say much about him since you'll all know how he did for Blackburn and Newcastle.

I'll so a few others later.

Oliver Kahn: Possibly the best goal keeper in the history of football.He won 25 title 23 of them with Bayern and 1 Euro with his national team Germany.He was always amazing to watch sometimes it was very annoying how much good he was.He is the only keeper who won the golden boot at the 2002 World Club,where he took his team to the final.With Bayern 3 of the titles he won are Cl 2001 UEFA cup 1996 and Intercontinental cup 2001In his last match he played in a friendly match vs one Indian team during Bayern's tour in India.120 000 people turned up for the match.Bayern won 0-3 and Kahn was substituted in 55th min.

This is a pic from at his testimonial match

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Oliver Kahn: Possibly the best goal keeper in the history of football.He won 25 title 23 of them with Bayern and 1 Euro with his national team Germany.He was always amazing to watch sometimes it was very annoying how much good he was.He is the only keeper who won the golden boot at the 2002 World Club,where he took his team to the final.With Bayern 3 of the titles he won are Cl 2001 UEFA cup 1996 and Intercontinental cup 2001In his last match he played in a friendly match vs one Indian team during Bayern's tour in India.120 000 people turned up for the match.Bayern won 0-3 and Kahn was substituted in 55th min.

This is a pic from at his testimonial match

Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Jari Litmanen, one of the best footballers I ever saw with my own eyes.
    Unfortunately he was so injury prone.

one the last CL for Ajax
    ​

Cantona. If only players these days were allowed to kung-fu kick any fan who wanted to act like a twat and be racist