Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shawn Michaels

5 41.67%
  • The Undertaker

7 58.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shawn Michaels Vs The Undertaker

I'm making polls like this because I love seeing who you guys think was the better wrestler, or you guys liked more. This time we got two legends with the showstopper Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker. These two are probably the greatest wrestlers to every grace the business. Shawn Michaels was known for being able to have great matches with anybody, nearly every week. The Undertaker is probably the most respected wrestler by the fans and backstage, his entrance is perhaps the greatest of all time, and he holds the greatest record in history his undefeated streak at Wrestlemania. Know I want to know why do you guys like better. Are you guys more fan with Mr.Wrestlemania who put his heart and soul in nearly every match he was in, and stole the show nearly ppv he wrestled in. Our The Undertaker a man who is probably the greatest character in the history of wrestling, and the man who invented some of the greatest match types in history (most notably the Hell in a Cell). You guys vote on your favorite.

I am voting for Shawn Michaels, to me he is the greatest wrestler of all time. His matches, his ability to sell, his promo skills, everything about him was just perfect. There will never be another Shawn Michaels.

I went with hbk.

If undertaker would've been one of The Rockers then I would've picked him..

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries

The Undertaker gets my vote. While he may not have a better in-ring work than Shawn Michaels, Taker's ability to make his character more and more compelling as the years go by, the feuds he has been in over the years, and also his leadership backstage is enough to to get my vote.

I have yet to hear any bad things from Taker backstage. Dude is as tough and respected as they come.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Taker for me too.He's not as good as Shawn in the ring is but he's really close in that level.One of the few big guys who can give you five star matches.He took a shit gimmick and he did wonders with that.Also he's way way much better on the mic than Shawn

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

HBK for me! IMO, there is no one better.

Shawn is the all round package and the ultimate under dog that went to the top, Don't get me wrong.. I love Taker, but only Flair could compete for the best of all time place with HBK, IMO.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    HBK for me! IMO, there is no one better.

Shawn is the all round package and the ultimate under dog that went to the top, Don't get me wrong.. I love Taker, but only Flair could compete for the best of all time place with HBK, IMO.
    Really?

No one saw that coming

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Da Undertaker!
    Care to say why?

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Care to say why?
    Shawn Michaels = Overrated.

Undertaker > Shawn Michaels.

Easy.

Blog Entries
    Shawn Michaels is the greatest ever IMO. Taker's in the top 5 ever for me though.
    Suggesting that Micheals is overrated is ridiculous Steve.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!