Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shawn Michaels

5 41.67%
  • The Undertaker

7 58.33%

Threaded View

Shawn Michaels Vs The Undertaker

I'm making polls like this because I love seeing who you guys think was the better wrestler, or you guys liked more. This time we got two legends with the showstopper Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker. These two are probably the greatest wrestlers to every grace the business. Shawn Michaels was known for being able to have great matches with anybody, nearly every week. The Undertaker is probably the most respected wrestler by the fans and backstage, his entrance is perhaps the greatest of all time, and he holds the greatest record in history his undefeated streak at Wrestlemania. Know I want to know why do you guys like better. Are you guys more fan with Mr.Wrestlemania who put his heart and soul in nearly every match he was in, and stole the show nearly ppv he wrestled in. Our The Undertaker a man who is probably the greatest character in the history of wrestling, and the man who invented some of the greatest match types in history (most notably the Hell in a Cell). You guys vote on your favorite.

I am voting for Shawn Michaels, to me he is the greatest wrestler of all time. His matches, his ability to sell, his promo skills, everything about him was just perfect. There will never be another Shawn Michaels.