Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    No way. One show is enough for them right now. Their ratings aren't good enough for a 2nd show. Wrestling right now in general just is not drawing the way it once did. I have been watching wrestling since 1984 when I was 4 years old and used to watch it religiously every single time it was on no matter what promotion it was nowdays I find myself falling asleep halfway through Raw which is WWE's main show. Maybe if TNA was actual competition for WWE, wrestling in general would be more entertaining to watch thus ratings would go up and then another show could be added just like WCW did when they created Thunder but we all know how crappy that show became. If creative would actually put effort into writing some good storylines like what we once had back in the mid to later 90's but in today's era it's just mediocre ideas.

I think a second show could help. A lot more casual fans could happen to find it while channel surfing and create new fans. Also it would givd them more air time to flesh out story lines and do proper character build ups, which would draw back fans like me that got so frustrated with the product that we simply stopped watching it. Also a 2nd show would draw more advertisers which would generate money that they can put back into the organization to help them compete better.

They do have a second show it called Xplosion it breaks down like this:

1. Xplosion exclusive match
    2. Spin Cycle
    3. TNA past matches from PPVs
    4. Recap of last IMPACT!

writing storyline is mad hard. it is not easy trust me i know
    i am only one that put a real pic of himself lol i guess i am the sexy man in this forum lol

Blog Entries
    Xplosion is nothing more then what WCW World Wide was during it later days or WWF All American a review show.... A mix of a review from Impact the previous week, Spin cycle and exclusive match.... Also Xplosion is broadcast only in select countries the UK being the top market... besides being on youtube and TNA/Impact website...

TNA does and has the need a 2nd show on a different night maybe even different network then Spike... Spike parent network Viacom should shop the idea of a 2nd show around to one of it other networks... Be it MTV, or VH1 or CMT since much of their programs has gotten away from music..... It would also give a chance for guys one don't see on TV as much Gunner, The Pope, Doug Williams, and etc a 2ndary place for the TV title to be defended instead of Impact every week or so....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    No way. One show is enough for them right now. Their ratings aren't good enough for a 2nd show. Wrestling right now in general just is not drawing the way it once did. I have been watching wrestling since 1984 when I was 4 years old and used to watch it religiously every single time it was on no matter what promotion it was nowdays I find myself falling asleep halfway through Raw which is WWE's main show. Maybe if TNA was actual competition for WWE, wrestling in general would be more entertaining to watch thus ratings would go up and then another show could be added just like WCW did when they created Thunder but we all know how crappy that show became. If creative would actually put effort into writing some good storylines like what we once had back in the mid to later 90's but in today's era it's just mediocre ideas.
    One got and has to remember there was a time when TV ratings didn't matter for Wrestling.... I feel we heading back to that era due to lack of wrestling competition on TV.... In the 1980s it wasn't so much ratings for wrestling, it who the companies had.... Now and in the past 15 or 20 years it been ratings and money..... We have gotten away from the days when simple storyline of good vs evil and gotten into more of mix of characters fighting each other....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

if they do have a second show , they should put it on fridays so it can compete with smackdown , vince will finally get some nice story lines and superstars over there cause of competition , boom , we have great smackdowns again and The Friday Night Wars

nop, tna already has a lot off titles and enough bad storylines to double the pain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    nop, tna already has a lot off titles and enough bad storylines to double the pain
    How would it be more painful??? When the WWE expects one to set 3 hours and 10 minutes to watch Raw every Monday night??

I guess the point most TNA haters saying or want to say it lacks certain things!! yeah it does I will agree.. but I feel a 2nd show be it one hour or 2 could add and compliment Impact and help with storylines and directions and etc...

Quote Originally Posted by tigermask View Post
    I don't think it would be wise for TNA to run a second show. They are only just getting by with one show, and its quality is debatable
    It would be like ECW getting a second show back in the day, when they couldn't even get a 1 rating during the wrestling boom..

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!