Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does TNA need a second show

I sometimes get the feeling that matches are cut short and segmants are rushed to fit enough of every storyline in the 2 hours TNA has per week.Does anyone else feel a 2nd show,even if just 1 hour long,would help TNA?I'd prefer a second show than a 3rd hour of impact,but either way,TNA for me needs more TV time.1 more title belt with the third hour wouldn't hurt either.

I thought they had a second show called Xplosion? I don't know if it's televised though.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    I don't think it would be wise for TNA to run a second show. They are only just getting by with one show, and its quality is debatable
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I thought they had a second show called Xplosion? I don't know if it's televised though.
    It is actually and in other countries too.Its more like wwe superstars.They need a second brand because they have a very big roster.But i don't know if they have the money to do it

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    It is actually and in other countries too.Its more like wwe superstars.They need a second brand because they have a very big roster.But i don't know if they have the money to do it
    Oh hell yeah. I haven't even seen half of the roster in forever. And Abyss is doing that Joseph Parks thing.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Oh hell yeah. I haven't even seen half of the roster in forever. And Abyss is doing that Joseph Parks thing.
    Yeah it sucks with so many on the roster but off television for so long. They still work the house shows, but people like Gunner, Pope, and Douglas Williams would be nice to see at least once every two weeks instead of once every few months.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Yeah me too and i'm sure this has something to do with Aces and 8's

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Actually, its more of a talk show type of thing. They have Jeremy Borash host a talk show(spin cycle) which airs midway through the hour long program. He has four Wrestlers, from TNA, to take part in it and ask a bunch of questions to them. The rest of the show is mostly filled with recaps, and near the end of the show. They would usually feature a past match.

TNA does not need a 2nd show. They need to figure out who their core group is and down size the roster. Then rotate new and past talents in and out of the company. Keep the product fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Yeah it sucks with so many on the roster but off television for so long. They still work the house shows, but people like Gunner, Pope, and Douglas Williams would be nice to see at least once every two weeks instead of once every few months.
    We dont see Pope on TNA because he has been injured.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC