Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Christian York is growing on me. I'm really starting to love the guy.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Good match Im just shocked that TNA actually said WWE on there show live.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

To be honest I was far more impressed with Alex Silva's performance. He seems to have really grown in the last few months since we've seen him. York is good, but for someone who's been at this for as long as he has he could use a little work. Maybe it's ring rust, idk but he looked a little stiff out there. I do hope this works out for him. It was nice seeing TNA throw him a bone like that by having him work with Hardy, who I'm assuming he might be close with due to their prior work together in OMEGA.
    Because everyone knows Olympic gold is perfect for repelling zombies...

York vs. Hardy was easily top match of the night (even ahead of Kaz/Styles). York definitely knows how to carry a match and I loved the fact that the one guy who got 90% of the fan votes called out the top dog on his first OFN; I honestly wasn't expecting it. He was able to keep pace with Hardy well and they had pretty solid chemistry in the ring together. I love seeing that Half-Nelson, German Suplex he uses, but I have to agree with some of the others that I hate the dreadlocks. I don't think it's something that will turn fans off, rather that I find it to be like Bobby Roode's old hair cut. The funny looking for it produced kept me from taking him seriously. Same with York in that the two colored, nappy dreads keep me from seeing him as a serious contender outside of the X Division (simply because that division is so unique in its own right).

York has the experience and talent to be something special in TNA. He has a few minor flaws that can be easily corrected with the right mentor. The guy comes off as VERY competitive, which fits well in TNA because it seems as of late that everyone is competing for who has the best match of the night. I can see York being a talent that can remain in TNA for several years to come, but with his age factor, he needs to be on that "Aries" fast track of putting on excellent matches every night in order to become a TNA mainstay...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I'd push York into the main event picture and use him like WWE's Batista

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Loved the whole show, even though ratings wise american thanksgiving is likely not a big night. I thought they did a good thing introducing the gut check wrestlers. It might not have been a big night for story lines, but it was a good night for wrestling.

Guy reminds me of a younger version of Raven.Not a bad thing

Blog Entries
    I'd like to see a singles push over tag, he's been a tag wrestler before, and was like Hardy; one pc those guys who many thought wouldn't break out if that mold...but the skill set is there (better mic skills than Hardy). So he deserves a good singles run.
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

York should be given a great push.. with him calling out hardy and holdin his own. Its only right, he's a ring veteran , I'm not sayin give him a title but a fued with a top talent would be good. I would start with a Daniels/kaz fued first then move him up from there vs Roode,Aries ,and eventually make it back vs hardy ..no rush jobs tho

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013