Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Jeff Hardy vs Christian York on Impact Wrestling last night

Jeff Hardy vs Christian York on last night's Impact was a very solid match. I thought it should have been the main event. I liked the fact that they had York challenge the TNA World champion Jeff Hardy which took me by surprise. Kinda reminded me of 123 Kid facing Bret Hart for the WWE title on Raw. I also thought it was great that they worked a match between one another since York worked in OMEGA which was started by Matt and Jeff Hardy.

I think Christian York has a bright future in TNA and can do wonders for the X-Division right now.

Your thoughts on Christian York vs Jeff Hardy on Impact last night and also your thoughts on Christian York's future in TNA?
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

I havent seen TNA yet, so I'm not going to watch the video you posted, as not to spoil it for myself, but when I saw him on Gutcheck I thought holy shit, this guy is going to go places, interesting that he is been thrown in with the number one guy straight away.

Bit off topic but he is the only one that I would have actually voted yes for if I was a judge minus Joey Ryan but his Gutcheck was a complete work.

It was a good match and I expect York to have a decent run in TNA. I was too tired to watch to the end but what I saw of Impact last night was really good all round. (I'll watch the end later so no spoilers please!)

Divas to believe in.

I hate to say put him in a tag team, but I would really like to see him and AJ team up to face Daneils and Kaz.

It was a good match I liked when York hit the Twist of fate on Hardy.. It was more competitive than i expected

Well these two wrestled each other in OMEGA so this was great!!

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    It was a good match and I expect York to have a decent run in TNA. I was too tired to watch to the end but what I saw of Impact last night was really good all round. (I'll watch the end later so no spoilers please!)
    No to give you a spoiler but whne you watch the end of the show, you'll probably think to yourself, 'not this angle again', I know thats what i thought anyway.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    I hate to say put him in a tag team, but I would really like to see him and AJ team up to face Daneils and Kaz.
    That would be great for Christian York. I rather have him getting a solid push in the X-Division though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    It was a good match I liked when York hit the Twist of fate on Hardy.. It was more competitive than i expected
    I liked that as well. I think they should do that more often with Christian York. Have him catch his opponents by surprise by stealing their finishes to get the win. Would make for an interesting heel turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    No to give you a spoiler but whne you watch the end of the show, you'll probably think to yourself, 'not this angle again', I know thats what i thought anyway.
    That was also my reaction to the end of Impact. I wasn't furious with it as I saw it coming but it did annoy me a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

That match vs Hardy screamed the word push for York

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    I've seen it now, not was I was expecting but my only reaction so far is "Oh dear!" I do think this angle will play out better than the other times it's been done though, or at least I hope so.

On topic: York seems to have 90% at the moment. My only criticism is the dreadlocks, who does he think he is Tyler Reks?! and he's really cheesy in his promos. Hopefully though the promos will improve when he gets a storyline and bad hair is hardly a deal breaker. I must say Gut Check and OFN are turning into the best things in wrestling at the moment in my opinion.

Divas to believe in.