Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Who do you think is going over? I'd say Hell No at this stage. What's funny is that Car Sterio have little to no promo ability - even PTP have them beat there, which is saying something. The best they have is Rey's little Mexicany leprechaun voice and that's not really very entertaining - at the risk of sounding racist, it reminds me of Speedy Gonzales.
    Yet they're super over though. IMO, I'd give them the titles. There's plenty of potential then for them to have a nice little run before they split and build for their WM match.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Who do you think is going over? I'd say Hell No at this stage. What's funny is that Car Sterio have little to no promo ability - even PTP have them beat there, which is saying something. The best they have is Rey's little Mexicany leprechaun voice and that's not really very entertaining - at the risk of sounding racist, it reminds me of Speedy Gonzales.
    Arriba arriba

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yet they're super over though. IMO, I'd give them the titles. There's plenty of potential then for them to have a nice little run before they split and build for their WM match.
    You'd never be able to run an "I'M the tag team champions!!" angle with them.

Rey: *helium voiced* I'M the tag team champions!!!

Sin Cara: *silence* Holds up belt, points to it, points to himself *silence*

Great TV

You'd never be able to run an "I'M the tag team champions!!" angle with them.

Rey: *helium voiced* I'M the tag team champions!!!

Sin Cara: *silence* Holds up belt, points to it, points to himself *silence*

Great TV
    Hahahahahahahahahaha

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I honestly would love to see a fatal 4 way TLC tag match between
    Team hell No
    The Usos
    Sin Cara & Mysterio
    Kidd and Gabriel, the potentional for this match I.M.O
    would be fantastic