Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Cody may still be injured by the time that rolls around, which is why they started building up Cara/Rey and PTP with Team Hell No.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    No need for a wink there, that's the damn truth.

OT, if I was to make a match for TLC, I'd have THN facing Rhodes Scholars (since they have had more interaction with those than any other team) and Mysterio and Cara. But I'm still not sure if WWE will risk Mysterio and Cara getting injured at this crucial time of the year.
    Yeah i didn't mention Rhodes Scholars because i don't know for how long Cody its gonna be out

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Cody may still be injured by the time that rolls around, which is why they started building up Cara/Rey and PTP with Team Hell No.
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah i didn't mention Rhodes Scholars because i don't know for how long Cody its gonna be out
    Ah, true. I forgot that Rhodes was injured for a second!
    In that case the PTP are the most logical choice if they are to add another team.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I think everyone is aware that there are some idiots here. There's no need for you to point it out constantly. We're not stupid you know

Well you got that right. But instead of derailing threads by pointing out things that are already obvious to us, why not share some thoughts on the topic at hand! That's fun too you know! I'd much rather hear your thoughts on wrestling topics that your thoughts on the 'stupid fan of the day'!
    Actually I re-railed the thread if you look.

I think a elimination table match might be better at this point in time. Have Team Hell No vs PTP vs Cara & Mysterio vs Gabriel & Kidd. Both team members have to be put through a table for that team to eliminated and I would have The Ascension interfere during the match to bring them up. Put the titles on the PTP then they can feud with Cara & Mysterio than eventually have Cara or Mysterio turn to set up their WrestleMania match if they where to have one.

Its looking like a Ladder match now.

Would love to see it, even a tag team ladder match would be awesome. It's nice that they actually have tag teams to put this type of match together now.

wrestlingsucks.net
    for all your random wrestling needs

Blog Entries
    A 3 way ladder match will provide some great opportunities for highspots. PTP's lack of experience may be a factor though

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    A 3 way ladder match will provide some great opportunities for highspots. PTP's lack of experience may be a factor though
    Yeah i agree with that.Kane,DB and Rey will carry the match.And some Sin Care botching style moves

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Who do you think is going over? I'd say Hell No at this stage. What's funny is that Car Sterio have little to no promo ability - even PTP have them beat there, which is saying something. The best they have is Rey's little Mexicany leprechaun voice and that's not really very entertaining - at the risk of sounding racist, it reminds me of Speedy Gonzales.