Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I don't think this is a good idea if I'm being totally honest. It would be watered down due to the PG nature of the product (Hence why most TLC matches have been dull recently), and although a tag team TLC would be better than recent single versions, they only work with established tag teams, due to the fact that whoever wins is already over with the crowd. Can't really see that happening here.
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

to all the people moaning about it being watered down due to the pg ... would you rather see a general tag team match that you see every week?

the tlc or ladder match is a great idea. true, the winners won't get a rub due to not pinning kane or bryan. but they could always have a rematch at the rumble in a normal tag team match (which the 'watered down' fans would probably prefer coz they have no risks)

arghhhh... fans like you (finding fault with TLC) are the reason why wwe isn't as good as it was. always finding fault with something. pull your head out of your arse's - you can't wrestle and probably never will, so dont be jealous of the guys that can - if a match is entertaining, its entertaining. fuck finding any faults with it. im done with the IWC, everyone is stupid and thinks that this should have happened or that should have happend. No. You are not a writer or will ever be good enough to be a writer. They no what they are doing. Leave them too it (dont go off on the Survivor Sereis card being changed so many damn times to argue against me). Should have passion for the industry rather than complain all the time. If you complain, don't watch. Things go bad, granted, but just accept and get on with it. Other fans might actually like it. Fuck the IWC. End of rant

And lo did the world turn and lo did the drive by IWC piss and moan.

Pissing and moaning about anything, even things they apparently want is as normal as night following day for the drive by IWC.

Blog Entries
    That could be fun, but Tommy is right about Rey/Cara either could easily get injured therefore the match would again be cancelled (wasn't it supposed to happen at this years Mania?).

A number 1 contenders TLC match could be great, maybe have Rey/Cara and PTP challenge Hell No in a normal match then have Epico/Primo vs Usos vs 3MB vs Kidd/Gabriel in the contenders match, throw in Rhodes Scholars if Codys back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tigermask View Post
    I don't think this is a good idea if I'm being totally honest. It would be watered down due to the PG nature of the product (Hence why most TLC matches have been dull recently), and although a tag team TLC would be better than recent single versions, they only work with established tag teams, due to the fact that whoever wins is already over with the crowd. Can't really see that happening here.
    I can understand why you feel this way. Although this does give the tag team division something exciting to work with and also gets certain tag teams like the PTPs or International-Airstrike over with the casual audience which is a great thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    And lo did the world turn and lo did the drive by IWC piss and moan.

Pissing and moaning about anything, even things they apparently want is as normal as night following day for the drive by IWC.
    And pissing and moaning about the pissers and moaners in every thread (which is virtually the only thing you've been doing for a good while now in the wrestling section) makes it all better doesn't it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    And pissing and moaning about the pissers and moaners in every thread (which is virtually the only thing you've been doing for a good while now in the wrestling section) makes it all better doesn't it.
    That's about all it's worth saying in these threads to these people. I save the actual conversations for threads that are worth my bother. These are only worth my disdain and contempt.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

That's about all it's worth saying in these threads to these people. I save the actual conversations for threads that are worth my bother. These are only worth my disdain and contempt.

I made this thread

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries

Then why bother coming here at all if you haven't got something of value to say?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Then why bother coming here at all if you haven't got something of value to say?
    To give you something to read.