Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

A tag team TLC match at TLC?

Its been a while to see a tag team TLC match.It will be the best way to revive the tag team division completely with a match like that.A possible Kane and DB vs Rey-Cara vs Kidd and Gabriel vs PTP 4 way match.I know many people would love to see a match like that again,brings back good memories.Well we are not gonna see Edge and Christian vs Hardys vs 3D but the current talent in the tag team division can give us for sure an awesome match.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Grand idea sir! I'm sure we'd all love to see this

Yes Indeed Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel along with Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara would give us some amazing spots, throw in Daniel Bryan innovation and Kane ladder match experience, and throw in the PrimeTime Players and you got yourself a match.

Blog Entries
    Indeed, this would be a great match!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

I agree as well I think they should put the belts on Rey and Sin Cara then drop it to PTP.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

This match would be great, and I can see a a Team Hell No losing the Tag Titles, at TLC whoever they face

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Grand idea sir! I'm sure we'd all love to see this
    Avoiding all sarcasm, we really do. But with violence being limited in WWE, I wouldn't want to see a watered down version of the tlc match.

As much as it would be awesome to see, I'm not sure how likely it is to happen.
    I mean would WWE really book Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio into this kind of match where both are liable to injury? Of course, in this kind of match, all superstars involved are open to getting injured, but I say Mysterio and Cara specifically due to Mysterio's injury prone body, and Caras liability to the odd botch. Especially considering that WWE apparently want to do Mysterio vs Cara at Wrestlemania, I don't think that they'd risk putting either in a match where they could pick up a long term injury.

I would like to see a tag team match with a stipulation at TLC though.

Its looking like a Ladder match now.

Would love to see it, even a tag team ladder match would be awesome. It's nice that they actually have tag teams to put this type of match together now.

wrestlingsucks.net
    for all your random wrestling needs