Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Big jonny, where is he?

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone knows when, If and how john laurenightus (Sorry if spelt wrong) is going to return?

I for one find him a bit drab but entertaining as general manager of both, but I feel if he comes back it needs to be to overthrow booker t. I love booker but I think his time will be up soon enough as he is getting a bit dry. That's how I would have him come back.

Dont bash me

What are your thoughts and feelings on big jonny coming back, also if you kknow or have any news when they are planning it

Cheers, TMIMC

Laurinaitis. Yeah, it's pretty difficult. He's out of the way where he is suppose to be. :3

Blog Entries
    From what I've heard, it's likely that he won't return to tv at all.

Shame IMO, since he was entertaining. A real heat magnet, even if it was for the wrong reasons.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Normal Member
    "My name is Mr John Laurinaitis, Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and Interim General Manager of both Raw and Smackdown"
    LOL that used to crack me up, such an entrance!!

I do indeed miss Big Johnny, as his dull character ironically added some sense of flavour back into WWE. He will never be an Eric Bischoff by any means, but he began to draw some heat, which I partially feel is the reason they VKM must have cut him loose in the first place.

I would love him to come back, but I do wonder how they would incorporate him [see what I did there in 'corporate']
    As CM Punk is now a heel, an the former protagonist to John's antagonism. Could the roles reverse?
    But the only issue is I do prefer John as this dull heel, as he can really emphasise the qualities of other wrestlers strangely enough :S

Sadly no news on when hes coming back, but this site would probably have headlines for you on that matter.

Triple H buried him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    From what I've heard, it's likely that he won't return to tv at all.

Shame IMO, since he was entertaining. A real heat magnet, even if it was for the wrong reasons.
    Bad Talent is the new heel. wrestling evolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    Bad Talent is the new heel. wrestling evolution
    True. Won't say I like it, but I did actually enjoy Johnny Ace as an on-screen character, and I enjoyed him for the right reasons, since I didn't find him boring.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    True. Won't say I like it, but I did actually enjoy Johnny Ace as an on-screen character, and I enjoyed him for the right reasons, since I didn't find him boring.
    IMO The top 3 heels as of Late are Vickie, Cole and Big Jonny....All poor actors and annpoying for it lol, the modern fan wants to cheer talent and boo talentless
    Bastard........

I hope I never see him again on my TV. Boring, took up too much time and having him and Teddy Long as GM's was the worst decision the WWE has ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I hope I never see him again on my TV. Boring, took up too much time and having him and Teddy Long as GM's was the worst decision the WWE has ever made.
    This is my point, He's the modern, somebody that people dont want to see
    Bastard........