Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Looking at your sig brought me here and made me think of this....Regardless of the rules of Destination X and The X title...To me,It DOESN'T matter if he could turn it in for a world title shot because he simply CAN NOT have any more til BFG 13...No ifs,ands,buts about it.
    But it makes it easier for them to not have to worry about the stipulation at destination x. He would just keep the title instead.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    But it makes it easier for them to not have to worry about the stipulation at destination x. He would just keep the title instead.
    True,exactly the way it goes,we'll see though. Me personally I'd like to see it actually happen for It would be good but as stated above...I'm unsure if this "loophole" would work.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Black Ninja!
    True,exactly the way it goes,we'll see though. Me personally I'd like to see it actually happen for It would be good but as stated above...I'm unsure if this "loophole" would work.
    He could try and use the loophole only to get told after giving up the x div belt that he isn't allowed have a match for the heavywieght belt still... He can get pissed off and have anothe rheel turn

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    He could try and use the loophole only to get told after giving up the x div belt that he isn't allowed have a match for the heavywieght belt still... He can get pissed off and have anothe rheel turn
    Oh yea ,that would be harsh of management too...I could see it happening but it would almost seem counter productive...With Hogan knowing in advance he couldn't get the shot only to let him give it up anyways then say "No,you knew about no shots before hand"

But...Stranger things have happened.

Blog Entries
    Looking at your sig brought me here and made me think of this....Regardless of the rules of Destination X and The X title...To me,It DOESN'T matter if he could turn it in for a world title shot because he simply CAN NOT have any more til BFG 13...No ifs,ands,buts about it.
    And they always, always stick to storylines and angles in wrestling with no diversion whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    And they always, always stick to storylines and angles in wrestling with no diversion whatsoever
    Exactly...hence "Stranger things have happened"

Blog Entries
    Yeah when have TNA or the WWE or any wrestling company been known to ax a idea or storyline?????
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Was just thinking what would be the ultimate swerve to bring AJ back and give him the World title before Bound for Glory.... Have him under the mask as Suicide..... although doubtful that will happen.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???