Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

AJ Styles World Champion 2013?

So AJ Styles got pinned and CAN'T get a World Title shot until BFG 2013. Do you think TNA will live up to that and Really wait til BFG 2013 and give Styles a Title shot or will they just break there own rules? (Wish Cena had this clause in WWE so he can't compete for World Title(s) in WWE until WM30! lol) but really what are your thoughts We all know Styles is the FACE is TNA.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    So AJ Styles got pinned and CAN'T get a World Title shot until BFG 2013. Do you think TNA will live up to that and Really wait til BFG 2013 and give Styles a Title shot or will they just break there own rules? (Wish Cena had this clause in WWE so he can't compete for World Title(s) in WWE until WM30! lol) but really what are your thoughts We all know Styles is the FACE is TNA.
    They won't go back on ther word. AJ Styles being the face of TNA and Cena in WWE are very different. Styles is the one guy that people think of when people think of TNA (usually), but they don't shove him down our throats like Cena, and he's not always in a major angle. However, I do see him winning the BFG Series next year, and finally winning the world championship again
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    It would be nice for them to put the belt on Styles and have him hold the belt for a good while, turning away challenges from Roode, Aries, Hardy, Storm, Morgan, Anderson - be sort of a 'take on all comers' champion and shore up the solidity of the World title belt. Plus he deserves it.

Blog Entries
    It seems like the long term basis for a storyline leading to him eventually winning the gold at BFG. Pretty good idea if they stick with it.

The only ones that have improved me to win the TNA World Title numerous of times are Bobby Roode and AJ Styles.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Blog Entries
    The only ones that have improved me to win the TNA World Title numerous of times are Bobby Roode and AJ Styles.
    Gonna need a translation on this one?

Blog Entries
    Have anyone thought What if AJ Styles win the X-division title before Destination X????
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

If you look over atr the WWE CM Punk is breaking records by holding onto the WWE Title. Then TNA is doing the polar opposite by having AJ Styles be in a sex scandal, then he cant get a title shot until BFG 2013, and he continues to loses high profile matches. However he continues to pull off incredible matches, and keeps his status as the Face of TNA...It proves that you don't have to be a "winner" to get over with the crowd, because the fans still love AJ Styles..its brilliant!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Have anyone thought What if AJ Styles win the X-division title before Destination X????
    Best idea they could ever have... Nice thought there HC

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Best idea they could ever have... Nice thought there HC
    Looking at your sig brought me here and made me think of this....Regardless of the rules of Destination X and The X title...To me,It DOESN'T matter if he could turn it in for a world title shot because he simply CAN NOT have any more til BFG 13...No ifs,ands,buts about it.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.