Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Does Kofi Kingston have what it takes to win a World Championship?

    Kofi has had a long list of championships held Four time IC Champion, Two time US Champion, and Three time Tag Team Champion, yet he has never been able to break the proverbial glass ceiling. Do you think the reason Kofi hasn't been able to get to the World title level is because of Kofi or because of WWE's booking?

  2. #2
    Hell no he doesnt have what it takes, and if he ever won the World Championship i would stop watching WWE

  3. #3
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    Hell no he doesnt have what it takes, and if he ever won the World Championship i would stop watching WWE
    Yeah... OK.....

    I think Kofi will atleast 1 World Championship belt in his career, but in my opinion he is too sloppy and allways looking like an accident ready to happen when he is running around the ring to be considered as a credible champion.



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



  4. #4
    He needs a gimmick change

  5. #5
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    He needs a gimmick change
    He got one, he's no longer Jamaican. lol

    But yeah he does need a change. I would like to see a heel Kofi.



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    He needs a gimmick change
    agree, i cant see a world champion kofi with the gimmick he has right now, he just doesnt seem credible enough, plus there are around 20 other wrestlers in wwe right now that i would like to see with the world title (new champions) than kofi

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    Hell no he doesnt have what it takes, and if he ever won the World Championship i would stop watching WWE
    We've all heard THAT one before

    Has he got what it takes? I'm yet to be convinced. He CAN put on top matches. We've seen him out on excellent matches with Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Randy Orton to name a few. Plus he's capable of high spots that the crowd love. He's pretty over with the fans and sells merch pretty good.
    Only part of his game I'm not convinced on is his mic work. And don't tell me "you don't have to have good mic work, look at Ryback", we all know that's just Vince pushing the guy because he likes his physique.

    We saw Kofi get some mic work during his feud with Orton, but that wasn't enough to convince me. I need to see more. But if he's got that, then sure, why not.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #8
    but in my opinion he is too sloppy and allways looking like an accident ready to happen when he is running around the ring to be considered as a credible champion
    I thought the same about Jeff Hardy.

    I agree on him needing some mic work. I can see him being champ one day. He's definitely over. If he can avoid any major injuries, and continue to be over with the crowd I can see him getting his shot when Vince steps down and Trips (or whoever) takes over.

  9. #9
    Never.. many people in the roster deserves it more than kofi..so he should be in the mid card..

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBadGuy2090 View Post
    Never.. many people in the roster deserves it more than kofi..so he should be in the mid card..
    I say this with kindness, but how can you say that? Kofi Kingston has worked his butt off for 5 years in the WWE now. I mean seriously this guy has done so much for and in the WWE. Deserve is something people work for, and this guy has worked.

    For this forum, he does have the wrestling ability, whether its though high spots or even some technical skills. The only thing Kofi needs is that "it" factor which would be yes better mic skills, a gimmick change (preferably the one he had in 2009), a new look, and a new entrance. I do think he should stay face and this is my reason why, he is so over with the fans, why kill that? Yes it would be shocking and a heel turn could be great for him, but with heels like Wade Barret and Damien Sandow in the mix, it would be hard to compete with them. He should stick with that serious gimmick he had in 2009, and later have one long and amazing title reign as Intercontinental Champion or United States Champion to prove his noteworthiness of being in the main event.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.