View Poll Results: Do you want to see another Barrett Intercontinental title reign?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

29 78.38%
  • No.

8 21.62%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    He should have a good reign as a ic champ before going into the main event scene..and he deserves gold around his waist more than anyone else (except Regal) in the entire roster

Wade doesn't need the IC title, Kofi does. Wade should just look to put on good solid matches & look past the pretty worthless IC belt. He's proven that he can go out & hang with the main eventers. We've almost forgotten about how bad Cena made him look at the end of their feud, so taking a step up should definitely be in Wade's plans.

For me, Damien Sandow is the next IC Champ, perhaps even at TLC

Blog Entries
    The issue is if he was to win it, who would he lose it to without looking weak. It would have to be a face main eventer, who is taking a break from the title picturepicture, and I don't want the miz as IC champion again. Maybe rey mysterio
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

I'm all for Barrett holding the IC Title. I think it would be good for him to hold it again before hopefully being bumped up to main event status after next year's WrestleMania.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom Menace View Post
    Wade doesn't need the IC title, Kofi does. Wade should just look to put on good solid matches & look past the pretty worthless IC belt. He's proven that he can go out & hang with the main eventers. We've almost forgotten about how bad Cena made him look at the end of their feud, so taking a step up should definitely be in Wade's plans.
    Kofi doesn't really need the Intercontinental title that much to be honest. Hes someone that's going to be in the same position with or without the Intercontinental title but I guess him being the Intercontinental champion is giving him something to do at the moment.

You're absolutely right about Wade Barrett proving that he can work with top main eventers. His matches with Sheamus and Randy Orton have been pretty good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

It looks like they going that route right now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    After picking up an impressive victory over Kofi Kingston last Monday on Raw, it looks like Kofi Kingston and Wade Barrett will feud over the Intercontinental title. It's great for both Kofi Kingston and Wade Barrett more so since they need a credible feud right now. I'm looking forward to seeing them feud over the Intercontinental title.

The question I have is, would you like to see Wade Barrett once again capture the Intercontinental title from Kofi Kingston or would you rather see him get elevated to the main event scene already?

Personally, another Intercontinental title reign from Wade Barrett wouldn't hurt. I think his feud with Kofi Kingston over the Intercontinental title can be a chance to build a long-term feud leading towards Wrestlemania 29. It will be a great way to build a meaningful feud over the Intercontinental title and to give both Barrett and Kingston something to do at Wrestlemania 29.
    frankly, no
    Barrett is due i feel
    hes been overlooked for a world title for over two years now
    h e has all the tools to be the main heel of smackdown but they seem to be wasting him on a feud with kofi

in my mind i would have preferred big show feuding with kofi for the ic title
    and Barrett vs sheamus for the world but i guess we're stuck now

i don't want to see barrett as ic champ again as that will just prolong his main event jump AGAIN
    but also don't want kofi going over him since his momentum has already been shot down over the last few weeks

would like to see it, like others said the main event picture is pretty stacked. Also it gets the title off Kofi, im sick of him being a champion, its seems that he always has a championship of some sort at all times
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Yeah give him a nice long intercontinentel title reign. Then next year, get him in the wwe title picture. Perfect.