If you could change history.

If you could change the outcome of any match in WWE history, what match would you pick. You can change the winner, or how the match was won.

For me it would be the Booker-t Vs Triple H at Wrestlemania XIX... Booker-t should have overcame both Flair and Triple H and won the world title clean. With all the things HHH said before the PPV, Booker-t really could have used the win.

If you want to see the match well here you go.

Part 1

Part 2

I don't know about a match, but I would change Bruiser Brody from being murdered if I could.

Black Ninja!
    Wrestlemania 21...

Randy Orton defeats the Undertaker and ends the streak at 12-1. Orton goes o all new hights as a heel. making it impossible to turn him face. He stays as the ruthlessly violent Randy Orton the rest of his Career and doesn't bore the fucking shit out me by trying to be tweener face...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

If I could change history.... I would have let Rowdy Roddy Piper be a WWE Champion. He deserved it but they never gave it to him.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    If I could change history, I would change the format of the Sting vs Hollywood Hulk Hogan match at WCW Starrcade 1997. Instead of them trying to produce a shitty Screwjob finish, I would have Sting destroy Hulk Hogan and THEN win the WCW World title. I also would have had this match inside a Steel Cage match as a way of setting the idea to the audience that the NWO and the WCW wrestlers cannot interfere in the match. Sting vs Hollywood Hogan at Starrcade 1997 could have been the best main event match in wrestling history but it ended up being one of the most disappointing and horrible-booked main event match in wrestling history.

WCW should have given what the fans wanted and that's Sting destroying Hogan with Hogan getting little to no offense in and finally capturing the WCW World title from the NWO, going on to having a lengthy WCW World title reign and also setting up a Bret Hart vs Sting feud over the WCW World title (surprise, surprise, WCW screwed up Sting vs Bret Hart as well).
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

I would change the invasion, i would have wwf wait untill all of the main wcw stars contracts were up with aol and brought them in together. not just the mid carders.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]California Livin'

I wouldn't have changed a match; I would have had Shane McMahon buy out WCW and continue running WCW as a separate company in competition with his father. The "McMahon Family Problems" of the invasion angle would have been MUCH more interesting if say, Stephanie was to stay loyal to Vince, but HHH jumped ship to WCW in support of what Shane was doing. There would be no WCW wrestlers on WWE programming unless it was a major acquisition that from either brand. Imagine what would have happened if when Kurt's contract was up, he jumped to WCW rather than TNA. Christian moved from a WWE midcarder to a WCW main eventer.

The guys like Styles, Daniels, etc would have ended up in a place where the titles (such as the X Division) could be traced back to the likes of Rey, Guerrero, Jericho and other "top stars" of the WWE with the Cruiser division. The whole aspect of the "TNA vs. WWE" debate would be totally different if the WCW was still its own separate entity with the massive history behind it. Plus, as big of a crowd favorite as Shane was for those who followed WWE, I think the audience split would be enough to carry the creativity of which McMahon could out do the other.

I don't think of it as a "continue the Monday Night Wars / Attitude Era" type aspect, but rather a "imagine how good the programming could be to this day" if WWE kept along with their "superstars" campaign and WCW carried the torch of "wrestling" the way TNA is trying to do these days. Like WCW or not, the heritage it had behind the titles made them very valuable, whereas when they came into the WWE they have done nothing but decrease since the E Universe took over. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Wrestlemania 21...

Randy Orton defeats the Undertaker and ends the streak at 12-1. Orton goes o all new hights as a heel. making it impossible to turn him face. He stays as the ruthlessly violent Randy Orton the rest of his Career and doesn't bore the fucking shit out me by trying to be tweener face...
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^Great answer. it would also be early enough in the streak that it was still probable for taker to lose.
    #BeJelly