My Wrestlemania Card

Tamina vs AJ Lee - Divas Championship

Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara - Cruiserweight Champion <----------- WWE should bring it back for Light Heavyweights

Team Hell No vs Sandow and Cody Rhodes - Tag Championship

Cena vs Ziggler- 2 out of 3 falls -

Miz vs R-Truth vs Kofi Kingston vs Ziggler vs Wade Barrett vs Christian - MITB

Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio vs Sheamus - WH Championship

Undertaker (Paul Bearer) vs Brock Lesnar (Paul Heyman) vs HHH- Street Fight

The Rock vs CM Punk -WWE championship- Special Ref Stone Cold

Also my first HOF inductees would be, Triple H and Mick Foley

I think the likeliest matches of the card are The Rock vs Cm punk and Cena vs Ziggler but for WHC and MAYBE AND THIS A BIG MAYBE team hell no vs rhodes scholars but i highly doubt theyll still be together by wm but i gotta ask by the way

you think none of the NXT talents in coming in between now and then wont be at WM ive been thinking about all this myself and trying to see where theyll fit in I tell you this one or more of the NXT will be a champion before or during wrestlmania

I personally think that these NXT wrestlers are just story line filler. Vince McMahon doesn't push "Young Talent" especially someone straight from NXT. You slowly earn your way into the main event (Exception of Ryback).

Also on my card i didn't include the possibility of Jericho showing up. I really feel that Jericho could still show up and maybe feud with Ziggler again. I don't think we have seen the last of him and I strongly feel he has 1 more run at a championship in his lifetime left in him. I would like to see him feud with Ziggler or even possibly Miz.

Quote Originally Posted by james.chelsea11111 View Post
    I think the likeliest matches of the card are The Rock vs Cm punk and Cena vs Ziggler but for WHC and MAYBE AND THIS A BIG MAYBE team hell no vs rhodes scholars but i highly doubt theyll still be together by wm but i gotta ask by the way

you think none of the NXT talents in coming in between now and then wont be at WM ive been thinking about all this myself and trying to see where theyll fit in I tell you this one or more of the NXT will be a champion before or during wrestlmania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jledwig View Post
    Tamina vs AJ Lee - Divas Championship

Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara - Cruiserweight Champion <----------- WWE should bring it back for Light Heavyweights

Team Hell No vs Sandow and Cody Rhodes - Tag Championship

Cena vs Ziggler- 2 out of 3 falls -

Miz vs R-Truth vs Kofi Kingston vs Ziggler vs Wade Barrett vs Christian - MITB

Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio vs Sheamus - WH Championship

Undertaker (Paul Bearer) vs Brock Lesnar (Paul Heyman) vs HHH- Street Fight

The Rock vs CM Punk -WWE championship- Special Ref Stone Cold

Also my first HOF inductees would be, Triple H and Mick Foley
    I like your general speaking but here are some of my problems with the bold.
    1) I don't think team hell no should be the tag champions for that long, plus single competitors like cody and sandow should run back to the mid card level after team hell no! loses the titles.. I would like to see a match like international air strike vs the prime time players, both teams are quality as a team and both could play their heel/face place better on a big stage.
    2) I don't mind ziggler facing cena but I would predict he would actually replace adr and sheamus in the world title match. It would be interesting to see sheamus vs cena in a two out of three falls match as well. they are the two biggest faces, they could push them both as faces who love to fight and that match could sell IMO.
    3) HHH has no reason to be in the lesnar taker match.
    things I love about your card.
    1) paul bearer with taker
    2) rock vs cm punk with scsa as guest ref... that sounds like a classic.
    3) we need a cruiserweight title!
    #BeJelly

I personally feel that throwing HHH in there takes off some of the work needing to be done with the Undertaker. Obviously with his age you wanna take as much as possible of him to make sure he can continue to work. If you think about it, HHH and Lesnar still have issues and Undertaker and Lesnar have issues and Undertaker and HHH.

If we remove ADR and Sheamus where would that leave them two?

I honestly am not a huge fan of any regular singles competition involving Cena. Reason being is because his ring work
    honestly is really boring. I would prefer to see him in some special stipulation type match. Do you remember the match between him and randy orton when they went up on stage and the fireworks exploded. I think this was the match that
    Cena won with the chain around the neck of orton.

What do you think about the possibility of Christian or Chris Jericho Returning soon? I seriously think Jericho could be returning theres no way he won't be back by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I like your general speaking but here are some of my problems with the bold.
    1) I don't think team hell no should be the tag champions for that long, plus single competitors like cody and sandow should run back to the mid card level after team hell no! loses the titles.. I would like to see a match like international air strike vs the prime time players, both teams are quality as a team and both could play their heel/face place better on a big stage.
    2) I don't mind ziggler facing cena but I would predict he would actually replace adr and sheamus in the world title match. It would be interesting to see sheamus vs cena in a two out of three falls match as well. they are the two biggest faces, they could push them both as faces who love to fight and that match could sell IMO.
    3) HHH has no reason to be in the lesnar taker match.
    things I love about your card.
    1) paul bearer with taker
    2) rock vs cm punk with scsa as guest ref... that sounds like a classic.
    3) we need a cruiserweight title!