Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Back to Development

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone felt that a certain wrestler(s) could do with going back down to developemental NXT to polish up their skills/act before returning to the flagship show?

Personally, I feel that lay could do with some time off screen, his character is very one dimensional, and he can't dance. If he was to stay as the 'Funkasaurus' he could really do with perfecting his character and nailing the perfomance side of it. However a better use of his time might be to work on a new gimmick, or find a way to work the Funkasaurus as a more intense/aggressive character like the seemed to be making him when he was going up against the Big Show.

Let me know who and what you think.
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

Quote Originally Posted by tigermask View Post
    Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone felt that a certain wrestler(s) could do with going back down to developemental NXT to polish up their skills/act before returning to the flagship show?

Personally, I feel that lay could do with some time off screen, his character is very one dimensional, and he can't dance. If he was to stay as the 'Funkasaurus' he could really do with perfecting his character and nailing the perfomance side of it. However a better use of his time might be to work on a new gimmick, or find a way to work the Funkasaurus as a more intense/aggressive character like the seemed to be making him when he was going up against the Big Show.

They already do that with some wrestlers.But they don't have to send them to NXT to repackage a wrestler(Swagger)

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I think they should have sent Mistico therefor a while before he debuted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]California Livin'

Quote Originally Posted by tigermask View Post
    Hi Guys,

Being very fair to Brodus Clay he was building a massive monster heel gimmick before he became the cringetastic dinosaur. He was wrestling on SUPERSTARS leading up to his debut wore all black and hit a move he called the fall of humanity and i was super hyped for his debut. Imagine the look on my face when i saw him dancing down to the ring with a massive smile on his face!!

Blog Entries
    Hi Guys,

hmm let him lose few more more matches...then he'll become more agrressive..then from funkasaurus he'll become tyrannosaurus...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BrusierBrosky559 View Post
    I think they should have sent Mistico therefor a while before he debuted.
    I 100% agree. I saw a lot of people here sating "Why the hell does he need to go to developmental first?!?!?!?!?!?!?! He's one of the best in the world!!!!!!!!!!!" Only then for him to obviously struggle to adapt to the style instantly. Had he spent a good few months in FCW (as it was at the time), he could have taken his time to adapt by just performing under less pressure in front of a much smaller crowd.

I think that Brodus Clay would also benefit from going back to developmental for a while. The euphoria of the funkasaurus gimmick has damped down to nothing now. He's nothing more than a novelty act for the kids, much like Santino now.

Mason Ryan (if he hasn't already) needs to go back once he's back from injury. The only reason he needs to back is so that he can work on his ring work. He still seemed uncomfortable wrestling the WWE style last time I saw him.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

i would say cena, but he would bury the talent there too

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    Seriously have you ever posted anything in this forum without being an "I Hate Cena post"

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    Cena to developmental? Yeah, seems legit
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Seriously have you ever posted anything in this forum without being an "I Hate Cena post"
    I'm sure he has a couple I hate wwe in general posts.
    #TeamGeeky