Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Personally I feel these guys are going to work really well together, and they've made a really good start to this feud! As long as they put on some good quality matches (which I can see happening) I don't really mind who comes out on top, though it will probably be Cena

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

My only reqest, Dolph kick out of one Attitude Adjustment. I remember a few months back he had a title match against Sheamus at a PPV. The match was great, but they never even flirted at a chance of Dolph winning and it was so frustrating. Sheamus hit a textbook White Noise, directly followed up by a chest pounding, Brogue chanting, Brogue kick to the face for a clean 123. Looking back, that Superkick from SS would've been a welcome surprise.

Ziggler doesn't need to win, but they have to make him look strong. And by that, I don't mean, Dolph make himself look strong - cause he does that every night. I mean, they have to let him put up a real fight where the outcome actually seems like it could go either way.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    what about if dolph is forced to defend his MITB against Cena only to lose? Cena then goes on to cash in and win the WHC again and Dolph sinks into mid table obscurity.
    That would be IWC FATALITY!

For me this fued is already boring. Why ? Usually Cena is not entertaining in the ring because he get beat during almost the entire match, but now that WWE is planning to make Cena injured, all this entire fued will probably be a big beat down each week on RAW and probably at TLC. I really like Ziggler but I'm not looking after this fued.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    For me this fued is already boring. Why ? Usually Cena is not entertaining in the ring because he get beat during almost the entire match, but now that WWE is planning to make Cena injured, all this entire fued will probably be a big beat down each week on RAW and probably at TLC. I really like Ziggler but I'm not looking after this fued.
    That's a little pessimistic. John Cena will push Ziggler to the next level IMO. If ziggler looks strong against cena everyone will know that he is a for real contender for a world title, if your not excited for their matches you should be at least excited for the chance that ziggler is actually being pushed to the main event scene.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That's a little pessimistic. John Cena will push Ziggler to the next level IMO. If ziggler looks strong against cena everyone will know that he is a for real contender for a world title, if your not excited for their matches you should be at least excited for the chance that ziggler is actually being pushed to the main event scene.
    This is not pessimistic, this is just how I see Cena's matches. For me he is just boring in the ring. I have no doubt that Cena will do all he can to push and help Ziggler look strong. I'm excited to see Ziggler in the main event, no doubt, but I'm waiting for his next fued, hopefully when he's WHC, vs a superstar who does something in the ring, so the matches can be interesting.

Blog Entries
    This is not pessimistic, this is just how I see Cena's matches. For me he is just boring in the ring. I have no doubt that Cena will do all he can to push and help Ziggler look strong. I'm excited to see Ziggler in the main event, no doubt, but I'm waiting for his next fued, hopefully when he's WHC, vs a superstar who does something in the ring, so the matches can be interesting.
    I'm thinking his next feud will be against orton. which orton is a smooth wrestler who sells better.
    #BeJelly

Yes I also thing his next fued is going to be vs Randy Orton. At least, Orton is more active in the ring so it should be better

Blog Entries
    Yes I also thing his next fued is going to be vs Randy Orton. At least, Orton is more active in the ring so it should be better
    raw has the other good wrestlers, and I think they plan to push ziggler as a champion of smackdown... so randy is going to be one of his better feuds IMO.
    #BeJelly

Im excited for dolph to beat the hell out of Cena again and every week leading up to their (TLC) match at TLC and I say TLC cuz its obvious Sheamus vs Big Show is gonna be chairs, CM Punk vs Ryback is gonna be Tables, nothing to gain in a ladder match so that only leaves TLC..

As a Dolph Ziggler guy im excited for this feud