Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Dolph ziggler vs John cena

Dolph Ziggler and John Cena are actually entertaining me with their feud thus far. I was wrong on my prediction before survivor series about dolph cashing in his mitb and pinning big show for the title. so I thought I'd give you my thoughs on why I might of been wrong to want that to happen and why wwe might of actually done right by us fans . Dolph right now has been jobbing for a while, and now they let him beat team Foley... and then they have him own Cena on raw! that seems like a pretty awesome push to me. IMO this will make it more believable when he does win the whc title. plus with aj vs vickie going on in the back round you are going to draw more heat to ziggler because of everyone's (the casual fans at least) love for the "Geek Goddess"/John Cena. I'm going to predict that ziggler finds a way to win this rivalry in a cheap way and then runs and wins the title maybe in the same night he beats cena in a ppv match if they allow him vs cena not to be a main event match. what do you guys think about ziggler vs cena?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    I would love to see this feud if it ends up showing Ziggler strong (doesn't matter even if he loses, he should look strong)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    I would love to see this feud if it ends up showing Ziggler strong (doesn't matter even if he loses, he should look strong)
    I think he will look strong no matter what... I have a feeling he is going to win the whc very soon.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    I think he will look strong no matter what... I have a feeling he is going to win the whc very soon.
    Its a long waited thing...if ziggler fails to cash in MITB, I'll stop watching WWE completely...:P

Its a long waited thing...if ziggler fails to cash in MITB, I'll stop watching WWE completely...:P
    what about if dolph is forced to defend his MITB against Cena only to lose? Cena then goes on to cash in and win the WHC again and Dolph sinks into mid table obscurity.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    I think if Ziggler is going to be taken seriously as the future of WWE and as a guy the company can bank on, I feel he needs to go over strong in this fued, possibly a clean victory or twp using the knee as a target etc. Doesn't need o win the war, just a few battles along the way.
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

I'm thinking Cena v Ziggler at Night of Champions, which Ziggler wins looking vicious and dominant in the process; Cena is so badly hurt he is put out of action. Meanwhile Sheamus beats Big Show, Show beats the crap out of him after and Ziggler cashes in to be the WHC which could in turn lead to an interesting Triple Threat at the Rumble, with Ziggler coming into the new year as a bona fide champion.

Cena comes back at the Rumble which he wins and challenges Rock at 'Mania (assuming Rock beats Punk), and you could even have Cena go over Ziggler at Elimination Chamber to win the title for a unification match at 'Mania. Ziggler gets two months as champion, there is more incentive for 'Mania and the "Unified" Title could be the new belt we keep hearing so much about?

I doubt any of this will happen of course, but that's the way I would do it.

I think that's the point of their feud to make Ziggler look strong.That happened a few years back with Cena vs Miz.Also this match will be really good

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    what about if dolph is forced to defend his MITB against Cena only to lose? Cena then goes on to cash in and win the WHC again and Dolph sinks into mid table obscurity.
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

What's gonna happen is, Ziggler will look strong in this feud, but lose every match. How does that work? I don't know but the Idiot...er, I mean, Internet Wrestling Community will be convinced that Dolph is God no matter what happens.