Threaded View

Blog Entries

Dolph ziggler vs John cena

Dolph Ziggler and John Cena are actually entertaining me with their feud thus far. I was wrong on my prediction before survivor series about dolph cashing in his mitb and pinning big show for the title. so I thought I'd give you my thoughs on why I might of been wrong to want that to happen and why wwe might of actually done right by us fans . Dolph right now has been jobbing for a while, and now they let him beat team Foley... and then they have him own Cena on raw! that seems like a pretty awesome push to me. IMO this will make it more believable when he does win the whc title. plus with aj vs vickie going on in the back round you are going to draw more heat to ziggler because of everyone's (the casual fans at least) love for the "Geek Goddess"/John Cena. I'm going to predict that ziggler finds a way to win this rivalry in a cheap way and then runs and wins the title maybe in the same night he beats cena in a ppv match if they allow him vs cena not to be a main event match. what do you guys think about ziggler vs cena?
    #TeamGeeky