Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Honestly I am still too pissed about Drew in a cowboy hat to care about any other headwear-related issues.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I actually love it because it is out there, as many have stated how many people are in a rock band and wear a turban that we know off not many. That's like complaining to Japanese or Mexican wrestlers for the use of a mask it is just part of their culture which they decide to bring to their characters does not mean it just doesn't match it.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Honestly I am still too pissed about Drew in a cowboy hat to care about any other headwear-related issues.
    He kinda looks like the guy from that VH1 program trying to find a woman!!! Bret Michaels!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisered View Post
    He kinda looks like the guy from that VH1 program trying to find a woman!!! Bret Michaels!!!
    that comparison just makes it worse.

Honestly, I like the turban, it makes him stand out. I just wish with Mcintyre that if they wanted to give him a prop, why not take something from his actual heritage? Why the fuck would you slap a fucking cowboy hat on him? Why not just have him wear a kilt like he did in FCW.

and before y'all start trying to claim that rockstars can't wear kilts.

Blog Entries
    I just wish with Mcintyre that if they wanted to give him a prop, why not take something from his actual heritage? Why the fuck would you slap a fucking cowboy hat on him? Why not just have him wear a kilt like he did in FCW.
    I agree...

Blog Entries
    I would prefer if Mahal gets into this colorful look when he's not wrestling..that would make him look like a Punjabi Sikh..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    I would prefer if Mahal gets into this colorful look when he's not wrestling..that would make him look like a Punjabi Sikh..

that's pretty awesome

I think the problem is not the turban it was the gimmick before 3MB. Before 3MB Mahal was portrayed as a rich Indian who came to WWE to punish people and make them feel pain. Now he is in this stupid gimmick?

Blog Entries
    I think the problem is not the turban it was the gimmick before 3MB. Before 3MB Mahal was portrayed as a rich Indian who came to WWE to punish people and make them feel pain. Now he is in this stupid gimmick?
    I thought he's just an Indian version of ADR.....I'm not talking about the quality of gimmick...but, the comparison between this gimmick n Md Hassan is completely wrong...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    that comparison just makes it worse.

Honestly, I like the turban, it makes him stand out. I just wish with Mcintyre that if they wanted to give him a prop, why not take something from his actual heritage? Why the fuck would you slap a fucking cowboy hat on him? Why not just have him wear a kilt like he did in FCW.

and before y'all start trying to claim that rockstars can't wear kilts.

I can see that quite clearly drug addicts can wear kilts.....