Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    1) it means she doesn't want the bracelet because she doesn't want to be reminded of the relationship. So best bet either A) Save it for when you're in a relationship or B) Sell it for extra cash! College students love extra cash!

Well my turn. Anyone here in or was in a long distance relationship? I've been in a relationship with a girl whom I've waited for since back in April that I told her and two months ago we got together. How do you guys handle the distance. I know she and I are only an hour and half away but still due to being at two different schools I can't go down every weekend. We talk all the time but we really wish we were closer.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Been burned pretty bad, huh, Bods?
    I've been burned as much as I've burned others. Which is quite a few.

Although I'm an admitted social recluse who enjoys sexy time.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I've been burned as much as I've burned others. Which is quite a few.

Although I'm an admitted social recluse who enjoys sexy time.
    How do you go about meeting people? You don't do the whole Craigslist thing, do you? No judgment or anything, just curious.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    How do you go about meeting people? You don't do the whole Craigslist thing, do you? No judgment or anything, just curious.
    I really have no clue. They just appear. Which is bizarre because I've never sought out a relationship (of any kind) ever.

I really have no clue. They just appear. Which is bizarre because I've never sought out a relationship (of any kind) ever.
    I get it. Just about every relationship I've ever had has somehow fallen into my lap via school, work, or my semi-tight-knit social circle. Like, I've never gone out to a place for the sole purpose of trying to meet someone. I always think clubs and the like smell of a palpable combo of desperation and hormones that just sort of hangs in the air. And choosing people for dates like how one goes about ordering things off of Amazon? Yeah, just not for me. I hope to never be back out on the scene, but if I am, internet dating won't be factoring into any of my equations.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I hear that. I'm like a magnet for defective chicks. Because like attracts like, right?

Blog Entries
    I'm a chick magnet for tons of girls... sadly all of those girls are imaginary.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I hear that. I'm like a magnet for defective chicks. Because like attracts like, right?
    But I don't want to be a magnet! AHHHHHH

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    1) it means she doesn't want the bracelet because she doesn't want to be reminded of the relationship. So best bet either A) Save it for when you're in a relationship or B) Sell it for extra cash! College students love extra cash!

Well my turn. Anyone here in or was in a long distance relationship? I've been in a relationship with a girl whom I've waited for since back in April that I told her and two months ago we got together. How do you guys handle the distance. I know she and I are only an hour and half away but still due to being at two different schools I can't go down every weekend. We talk all the time but we really wish we were closer.
    You can manage if you can go at least twice a month. I was 4 hours away of my first GF, saw her once a month the best of times, couldn't manage the distance.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    You can manage if you can go at least twice a month. I was 4 hours away of my first GF, saw her once a month the best of times, couldn't manage the distance.
    That's pretty much how we do it. Twice a month we see each other. Once we went a whole month and we promised never to do that again
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time