Hybrid View

Tazz Slip At Turning Point

Been rather busy since the Turning Point UK broadcast on Wednesday, so finally sat down to watch it today. Enjoyed it a lot, but did I really notice Tazz call Joseph Park "Abyss" in the middle of the match with DOC??

Apologies if this has ben picked up on elsewhere, but as I say, been abit delayed in my viewing.......

Philip

It must have been a slip up because there is no way, NO WAY, that Joesph Parks can be Abyss. Frankly, it is comical that you are even asserting that.

Isnt that the storyline? Like Andre The Giant and the Giant Machine... They are one in the same, but the show is doing their best to make it seem like 2 people even though everyone knows they are the same.

I heard it and mentioned it in the live stream I was watching on but no one else really had taken notice.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

My comment is merely that Tazz made the slip, most unlike him, and the others just had to pretend to ignore it......... When the angle first started I wondered for a few minutes who TNA had got that looked so like Abyss, then the penny slowly dropped!!!!

Philip

actually, i think they plan on actually outing themselves, with it... the whole perfect black hole slam, and his snap out of it and into at turning point... i think the goal is to set him up as Multiple personalities... just my call
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

I caught it but then Taz has been off his game lately, and often incoherent when he's on his game, so I lolled and carried on. It's a bit like Jerry Lawler calling Primo "Carlito" last night.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by Stihltygre View Post
    actually, i think they plan on actually outing themselves, with it... the whole perfect black hole slam, and his snap out of it and into at turning point... i think the goal is to set him up as Multiple personalities... just my call
    That was the original plan similar to the three faces of Foley