Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    *coughfuturemodcough*
    huh? lol idk what that is

Quote Originally Posted by Trips88 View Post
    hmmmm I'll just have to see if I can find it, thanks
    It would be kinda cool to see something like that on here. With only selections that make the title liook like a title and not a gimmick piece of crap aka the Jeff Hardy TNA belt.
    7 words.
    Cocain is one hell of a drug.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    7 words.
    Cocain is one hell of a drug.
    LMFAO yea that's what they tell me. O speaking of people who threw away WWE carrers an pudate from my earlier post poking fun at Mic Foley saying my buddies kids like his books. Well I messaged him a min. ago and told him what I said and it turns out that his youngest actually spit up on it. Sorry Mic even the 2 year olds have spoken LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Trips88 View Post
    LMFAO yea that's what they tell me. O speaking of people who threw away WWE carrers an pudate from my earlier post poking fun at Mic Foley saying my buddies kids like his books. Well I messaged him a min. ago and told him what I said and it turns out that his youngest actually spit up on it. Sorry Mic even the 2 year olds have spoken LOL!
    Mick Foley is really kind. He actually treats you as an equal an speaks to you. Personally I liked his books. I also have Jericho's book along with Edges. I want to get Goldust's book really badly now. Bodom has me wanting it.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    Mick Foley is really kind. He actually treats you as an equal an speaks to you. Personally I liked his books. I also have Jericho's book along with Edges. I want to get Goldust's book really badly now. Bodom has me wanting it.
    O I know I was only joking, he seems like an extremely plesent guy. I've just never been one for him as a wrestler cuz it seems like alot of his time in WWE was spent doing dumb stuff like being GM and what I guess you could call a comedic punching bag for The Rock when they tagged together. I did however LOVE his run with HHH leading up to hell in a cell. That was the Foley I liked. Have you actually met him?

O and Goldusts book is gonna be an awesome read! He is one of the must underrated and yet awesome guys doin it today in my oppinion.

Nikita Koloff that spinner belt off a ring post like he did to Lex Luger's US Title and bring this gem back...

Right Leg...Hospital, Left Leg...Cemetery

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Storm View Post
    Nikita Koloff that spinner belt off a ring post like he did to Lex Luger's US Title and bring this gem back...

I like it but I don't really think they wanna go backwards to the rounded look. Can't say I disagree.

Blog Entries
    I have a feeling that the spinner belt will be ditched at the RAW before Mania. The new title will then either be unveiled on the same night on RAW (so the superstars will know what's up for grabs), or, they'll leave it until the match at Mania, where a legend (possibly HBK) will bring it out and present it to the winner.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I have a feeling that the spinner belt will be ditched at the RAW before Mania. The new title will then either be unveiled on the same night on RAW (so the superstars will know what's up for grabs), or, they'll leave it until the match at Mania, where a legend (possibly HBK) will bring it out and present it to the winner.
    I don't see that happeneing. It would be great but who knows. It's just two bad that Cenas not more versital and can't be the heal for even one storyline, becuase then, seeing as that he's gonna end up facing Miz at Mania anyways, they could do a storyline were Miz and Cena fight for the title before Maina and Cena looses then knocks out Miz and takes the title he considers to be his title to begin with. Then Miz could come out the next week with the new title and then win at Maina and retian the new title. Of course we all know that can never happen, but I would be nice.

Blog Entries
    Revealing a title at Mania has been done in the videogames :P
    On Smackdown vs Raw, they had a unified title..that looked like shit, and was presented by Vince McMahon. It didn't look too good.
    I'd rather have Miz reveal a new one on Raw or something.