Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 159
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Trips88 View Post
    The Jobbers belt that you have to loose to keep? I read that and I'm still laughing! Good one!
    Yea they have to keep it really big and gold. It could look similar to the ECW title though, but more rounded. What would be great is if WWE.com caught on and had some sort of application to the sight that is similar to the belt design that they've had in SDvR games before and let fans give some insight as to what they would like to see the champ wear.
    That is actually really smart. But then again there are so many ignorant fans out there that would create a ton of goofball appearances for the title. Besides, look at where listening to the fans got TNA. XD
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    .
    L E A V E.

  2. #52
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    I hate everything that is platinum. I was so angry when they replaced the womens championship with that butterfly belt.

    But, the belt The Brown One just described would look retarded on big guys if it were made even smaller. It would just look like a belt buckle as opposed to the overly sized one with a big waad of gold attatched to it. I know its just a prop but it has been burned into my head as something more valuable. I bet the next thing I will learn about will be that they are coming out with a jobbers championship an that they plan on awarding it to Evan Bourne, and he would have to lose in order to keep it.
    When I said smaller than the WWECW belt, I meant a belt with the size specifications as the current WWE title. We already have a big gold belt, and I like the way that looks. But the current WWE title, and the WWECW title are horrendous . We need a change of design.

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    That is actually really smart. But then again there are so many ignorant fans out there that would create a ton of goofball appearances for the title. Besides, look at where listening to the fans got TNA. XD
    LMAO this is true but if I don't believe that the average WWE fan is smarter than the average TNA fan then I might just loose hope in man kind as a whole. Not the wrestler I gave up hope on Mic a long time ago. My buddies kids love his books though lmao. Even if the WWE fans did pick something that I personally agree with I think it would be alot more acceptable due to the fact that I think it would be older people and real fans that would actually take the time to build one.
    Ya know what Fu*k it, lets just make an app like that for this wesite. Who's good with computers? lol

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Trips88 View Post
    LMAO this is true but if I don't believe that the average WWE fan is smarter than the average TNA fan then I might just loose hope in man kind as a whole. Not the wrestler I gave up hope on Mic a long time ago. My buddies kids love his books though lmao. Even if the WWE fans did pick something that I personally agree with I think it would be alot more acceptable due to the fact that I think it would be older people and real fans that would actually take the time to build one.
    Ya know what Fu*k it, lets just make an app like that for this wesite. Who's good with computers? lol
    There is a forum for suggestions. If Frank likes your idea then he will probably add the feature to this site.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    .
    L E A V E.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    There is a forum for suggestions. If Frank likes your idea then he will probably add the feature to this site.
    Two questions. One where is that located? and two who is Frank?

  6. #56
    Frank is the adminstrator for this website. An you should find the forum by scrolling down to the very bottom of the page near the spam section.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    .
    L E A V E.

  7. #57
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,309
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    When I said smaller than the WWECW belt, I meant a belt with the size specifications as the current WWE title. We already have a big gold belt, and I like the way that looks. But the current WWE title, and the WWECW title are horrendous . We need a change of design.
    I like this one




  8. #58
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,309
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    Frank is the adminstrator for this website. An you should find the forum by scrolling down to the very bottom of the page near the spam section.
    *coughfuturemodcough*



  9. #59
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I like this one

    You showed us that picture like 3 times already lol. But I'd take that over the platinum belt anyday.

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    Frank is the adminstrator for this website. An you should find the forum by scrolling down to the very bottom of the page near the spam section.
    hmmmm I'll just have to see if I can find it, thanks
    It would be kinda cool to see something like that on here. With only selections that make the title liook like a title and not a gimmick piece of crap aka the Jeff Hardy TNA belt.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.