Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast
    Thw Winged Eagle belt is the best belt they hav ever had. Im buying the replica off of Ebay in the near future, now that Ive got some extra flow. But they retired that belt when Kane won the title from Austin via First Blood. I wasnt happy when I saw belt that replaced it. Bolonga.

Blog Entries

Speaking of championship belts in trash cans... Does anyone else remember that at the end of 2004 Cena won the US Championship back from Carlito and then in early 2005 he introduced the spinner version of the US championship belt and then later lost it to Orlando Jordan who then with JBL and his cabinet blew up that version of the US title in a trash can?

I still like the orignal

Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    Speaking of championship belts in trash cans... Does anyone else remember that at the end of 2004 Cena won the US Championship back from Carlito and then in early 2005 he introduced the spinner version of the US championship belt and then later lost it to Orlando Jordan who then with JBL and his cabinet blew up that version of the US title in a trash can?
    I remember that lol. Yea that's exactly what they needed to have happen when Cena lost the WWE title. They needed to give it to someone who wanted the old style back. I really liked the most recent WWE title (The Undesputed Title). A lot of great talent held that belt starting with HHH then everyone from Rock to Hogan to Taker to Eddie (RIP). That belt is by far my favorite.

You know what would be awesome! If Miz was champion and retained the Title at Wrestlemania over Cena. Then the next night, he tells the audience that Cena's chance at the title is over and introduces a new belt.

Blog Entries
    I must say, people have been bitching about Cena's version of the WWE title(spinner or non-spinner) for many years, but with good reason. it looks like a golden fairy crapped on it, hence the glitter look it has.

They will NOT return to the old belt, since its a new era, and they always move on. There were rumors last year that the new WWE belt will be platinum(like the WWECW title, but smaller), and I wouldn't like to see this, because its not the gold, that we're used to. A world title should have gold in it IMO.

I'm intrigued by people's ideas about how a new belt could be brought about, but I'm sure that Cena will go over Miz at Mania, and let the current WWE title design continue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I must say, people have been bitching about Cena's version of the WWE title(spinner or non-spinner) for many years, but with good reason. it looks like a golden fairy crapped on it, hence the glitter look it has.

They will NOT return to the old belt, since its a new era, and they always move on. There were rumors last year that the new WWE belt will be platinum(like the WWECW title, but smaller), and I wouldn't like to see this, because its not the gold, that we're used to. A world title should have gold in it IMO.

I'm intrigued by people's ideas about how a new belt could be brought about, but I'm sure that Cena will go over Miz at Mania, and let the current WWE title design continue.
    Great post and yes, the world title should have gold on it. WWE and TNA are both guilty for devaluing their world titles. I wonder what legends like Harley Race and Dusty Rhodes this of these titles.

I hate everything that is platinum. I was so angry when they replaced the womens championship with that butterfly belt.

But, the belt The Brown One just described would look retarded on big guys if it were made even smaller. It would just look like a belt buckle as opposed to the overly sized one with a big waad of gold attatched to it. I know its just a prop but it has been burned into my head as something more valuable. I bet the next thing I will learn about will be that they are coming out with a jobbers championship an that they plan on awarding it to Evan Bourne, and he would have to lose in order to keep it.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    I hate everything that is platinum. I was so angry when they replaced the womens championship with that butterfly belt.

But, the belt The Brown One just described would look retarded on big guys if it were made even smaller. It would just look like a belt buckle as opposed to the overly sized one with a big waad of gold attatched to it. I know its just a prop but it has been burned into my head as something more valuable. I bet the next thing I will learn about will be that they are coming out with a jobbers championship an that they plan on awarding it to Evan Bourne, and he would have to lose in order to keep it.
    The Jobbers belt that you have to loose to keep? I read that and I'm still laughing! Good one!
    Yea they have to keep it really big and gold. It could look similar to the ECW title though, but more rounded. What would be great is if WWE.com caught on and had some sort of application to the sight that is similar to the belt design that they've had in SDvR games before and let fans give some insight as to what they would like to see the champ wear.