Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    thought miz would have given us a new title but he didnt and we never found out what was in rileys breifcase

yes yes yes

Any title belt looks great on Punk.

Attitude Era Belt > Spinning piece of shit
    Wacken Open Air 2011
    Trvium

The problem with the current WWE belt is that it's thick, fugly, and gaudy. I really wanted them to use that as an exclusive belt for Cena. They did it for Edge (Rated R Belt) and Miz (M belt). If Punk gets it, he should get his own exclusive one. It should be throw back to the traditional styles. A thinner belt with no or little gems. Maybe have an imprint of his fists on it. I was a big fan of the Smoking Skull belt. Punk should have one like that with his own style. The WWE's new belt should be a remake of their early 90's belt. Make a few changes to give it a modern feel, but that's it.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. - FMA

Blog Entries
    Punk is gonna lose but then try to take the belt anyway. Cena will have won though thereby rendering the belt meaningless. He'll debut with the new championship. Just to be on the safe side Punk won't actually be able to take the old belt I don't think. He'll lose it somehow. Probably they all will. something will happen. and then everyone will be like :O but then they get the new one.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

nothing really wrong with this belt that they had before........i know you all want the winged eagle belt, but it says "world heavyweight champion" on it and they would have to modify it because Smackdown is the "heavyweight champion".

Blog Entries

^^^The WWE spinner belt isn't ugly, it just looks better on certain people but i'll admit, this title DOES NOT fit most people on there roster. I'll say bringing the new belt could happen at MITB or Wrestlemaina. That's the only perfect time to do it.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Quote Originally Posted by xtremetothemax View Post
    Do you guys think there will be a new wwe championship coming in the wwe? If punk does win, and he does take the title, i think they will introduce a new title belt. Thoughts on this?
    proble said but i think thats really there plan to introduce a new belt

they need something that is original and looks like its the top prize

Lets just hope they don't make it worse.like those horrible looking tag belts

I honestly smell a unification type situation... One world champ. No brands, and a jericho return to face punk at wreslemania.