Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Come on with the new title already!

We need a new WWE title, agreed? It's time for the spinner belt to be retired already!

I like the pre-Cena belt but knowing wwe they'll design a new belt. But yes they do need a new belt. I don't think it even spins anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    I like the pre-Cena belt but knowing wwe they'll design a new belt. But yes they do need a new belt. I don't think it even spins anymore.
    I did too and no it does not spin anymore and hasn't since HHH had it maybe even before. The only people we've actually play with the spinning part on camera are Cena and Edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Trips88 View Post
    I did too and no it does not spin anymore and hasn't since HHH had it maybe even before. The only people we've actually play with the spinning part on camera are Cena and Edge.
    And Edge went out of his way to make his own version of the spinner belt.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.
    ​

Blog Entries
    A new WWE Championship belt is long overdue. If they want to keep manufacturing the replica ones with Jakks Pacific to make money, sobeit. Let the kiddies have that, but please ditch that piece of gaudy crap, a.s.a.p.!!!! I would like to see a return to the round belt w/ the eagle on it from about 10 years ago.
    I am Rebel Lion. Come, now....I shall set you free!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Lion View Post
    A new WWE Championship belt is long overdue. If they want to keep manufacturing the replica ones with Jakks Pacific to make money, sobeit. Let the kiddies have that, but please ditch that piece of gaudy crap, a.s.a.p.!!!! I would like to see a return to the round belt w/ the eagle on it from about 10 years ago.
    I liked the round belt too, but the title needs to go back to something like the way it was right before the spinner. Maybe not the same logo but the same shape. It just looks cleaner, more like a weight lifters belt.

Yeah it sucks, but I've become indifferent to the WWE title. It stopped bothering me 5 years ago.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

The spinner belt is defintely played out... Its time to go back to a tradtional belt!

I just hope it's not another gimmick belt. The spinner was cool for a min. cuz it was new and creative but it has to end SOON!

I was actually crazy about the belt when I 1st saw it. I just started getting tired of it in 2008. I just wish WWE thought of what TNA did an had a random wrestler pull the old title out of the garbage can an then just run around calling it the real deal. Like, Santino Marella or Goldust.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.
    ​