Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    Don't you guys think that WWE has enough money to make a whole new "spinner" belt that doesn't spin?

Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    You must have eagle eyes to see that kind of detail.
    Shooter games DO improve your sight xD

But yeah....remember when Orton won the belt when it was spinning. He had his thumb perfectly placed in a spot where the "WW" sign is straight.
    I guess he got tired placing his thumb there.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by jcagosto View Post
    Don't you guys think that WWE has enough money to make a whole new "spinner" belt that doesn't spin?
    What would be the point of that?

I mean....that belt has been customized so many times. New belts of the same design would be kinda pointless.

Cena going to Raw with that belt=SD plates were removed and placed with "Mon-Nite Raw"

#REAL!

WHC is the prestigious one WWE is the "sports entertainment" type thing. Kind of like Women title - Divas title. One means something the other not so much.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    WHC is the prestigious one WWE is the "sports entertainment" type thing. Kind of like Women title - Divas title. One means something the other not so much.
    I'll take the Big Gold Belt anyday.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Does it even spin anymore? Anyway, using the word "prestige", Barrett should win the gold and introduce a more prestigious looking title presented by none other than William Regal (Mmmm, maybe he should be behind the Raw GM gimmick!)
    No it don't spin I think it stop spinning after orton won it at no mercy if not when hhh won it in backlash
    i am only one that put a real pic of himself lol i guess i am the sexy man in this forum lol

Willing to bet you'll see a new WWE Title within a year, since TNA changed theres. WWE just copys TNA.

Remember when TNA advertised a battle royal? WWE had a battle royal that Monday before TNA's battle royal. WWE copys TNA more than you would think. And why not when only 1/3 of their viewers watch TNA... if that..

Quote Originally Posted by Justdawg08 View Post
    Willing to bet you'll see a new WWE Title within a year, since TNA changed theres. WWE just copys TNA.

Remember when TNA advertised a battle royal? WWE had a battle royal that Monday before TNA's battle royal. WWE copys TNA more than you would think. And why not when only 1/3 of their viewers watch TNA... if that..
    Oh please. WWE wanting to copy TNA...

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Quote Originally Posted by Justdawg08 View Post

Good point. I thought the same thing when Raw had a battle royal after TNA Although TNA would love to have a third of WWE's audience
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    Oh please. WWE wanting to copy TNA...
    Well they did copy The Beautiful People........and failed miserably
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.