Hybrid View

Things I would change about NXT/FCW

FCW/NXT is producing a lot of talent but I still want to see some change . I made a video about it. looking forward to reading others views.

I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns.

First even though they have a very large roster it is split so to speak you have your guys featured on the show and then there are guys like Memo Montengro who are jobbing out are basically learning to wrestle.

I agree 100% on Kassius Ohno being a future champion. The Ascension being the first NXT Tag Team Champions and especially on Paige being a NXT Divas Champion (see signature ).

Sorry wrote all that as i was listening!

I think they don't have enough air time to really get over a tag team Championship atm or a Divas Championship the lack of depth right now and as we know with WWE Divas don't get a lot of ring time.

I can see a Divas Championshiop being added in the future but what i really would love is a 2 hour NXT but not if the quality drops i want a 2 hour show to give more on the NXT roster a chance to have a televised match. Not to see (great as he is) an hour of Ohno.

Confused with that last point see RAW going to 3 hours we got more Cena.

Blog Entries
    I just want to be able to see the NXT show without having to jump through a hundred hoops and miles of red tape...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain