Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    I personally think the best way to book the 3way would be for Punk to retain at the Royal Rumble, lose to Rock at elimination chamber, evoke his match clause for WM and have Cena win the rumble. Or have Cena win the title at TLC, lose to Rock at RR and Punk to win RR. It just depends on how long WWE would like to see Punk with the strap.
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    i would like to see punk vs rock with punk winning back the belt, then going on to face scsa next year cementing his legacy. punk could use the win/push from rock, not cena. cena has already had his time, won more than enough belts and hogged the spotlight enough. his time is over, time for new guys to take over. cena has nothing to gain from cena vs rock II, fans would just stop watching or hate him even more and hogging the belt more would do no good for upcoming talent and do nothing for himself. punk vs rock is the only logical way to go... if rock vs cena II happens again I will quit watching, that's how useless i think a second match would be.
    punk vs rock for wwe title
    ziggler vs orton for whc title(all know its going to happen -_-)
    taker vs lesnar (if he even is competing)
    thats how i see the top 3 matches going down
    "You say it, and it becomes cliche"

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    Bit of a curveball suggestion here:

How about Ryback defeats Punk for the title at TLC, goes on to RETAIN against Rock at the Royal Rumble. This would pretty much make Ryback a mega star in a really short space of time. Going into the Elimination Chamber, Ryback defends his championship in the chamber which involves both Cena and Punk. The last two participants are Punk and Ryback. Just as Cena is leaving the chamber, Lesnar comes in and takes out Ryback with Punk winning the title. This leads to the top three matches for WrestleMania being:

Punk vs Rock for the WWE Championship
    Cena vs Taker
    Ryback vs Lesnar

Doubt this will happen but it's something a bit less predictable than what's currently being discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by Raf123 View Post
    Eventhough I like CM Punk, I would rather to see a rematch between John Cena and The Rock at Wrestlemania for the title. CM Punk could do something else like face Brock Lesner.
    Well I like that though but I would like to see Brock VS Punk for the title instead, way more interesting because you really don't know Brock¿s status after Mania, thus making it a little unpredictable and Rock VS Cena doesn't need the title in it.

I really thing its going to be Rock vs Punk at Wrestlemania, with Rock going into Wrestlemania as the Champion.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Punk vs Lesnar, is the only match I'd be happy with taking Punk out the title picture at Wrestlemania.
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    And we'll all really miss you.
    Said no one ever.

I think Punk/Taker would be great since everyone wants someone to shut Punk's mouth, UT is the man to come back and 'reclaim his yard'. To suggest Punk wouldn't put him over is ludicrous.

Rock/Cena 2 will probably happen but maybe not until WM30, I don't think.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Said no one ever.

I think Punk/Taker would be great since everyone wants someone to shut Punk's mouth, UT is the man to come back and 'reclaim his yard'. To suggest Punk wouldn't put him over is ludicrous.

Rock/Cena 2 will probably happen but maybe not until WM30, I don't think.
    I could see that happening. Perhaps a triple threat between Cena, Rock and Punk (who WWE apparently want in the main event this year), with Punk winning, and Cena vs Rock 2 could be set up for WM30 from there?
    However, I think that Cena vs Taker will happen at WM 30. That's the ultimate match for taker at this point IMO. The guy who never looses going against the streak.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maar13 View Post
    Well I like that though but I would like to see Brock VS Punk for the title instead, way more interesting because you really don't know Brock¿s status after Mania, thus making it a little unpredictable and Rock VS Cena doesn't need the title in it.
    Punk vs Brock for the WWE title would be interesting to see and I kinda agree with you that a Rock vs Cena match doesn't need the WWE title but if they are thinking about booking a rematch between Cena and Rock, they may as well include the WWE title for their second match to make it more significant. Otherwise, Cena vs Rock booked again in a non-title is pointless in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

I really want to see Raw Headlined with CM Punk Vs Undertaker and Punk actually beating Undertaker in a title match at Wrestlemania.
    And on Smackdown we get something like Dolph Ziggler Vs Miz for the World Title (I think I'm the only want to see a match between these two at Wrestlemania would be a great rivalry)
    Maybe Randy Orton (heel) Vs Ryback

I'm not sure about Cena, The Rock, and Lesnar though. Triple threat match maybe? I don't care