Threaded View

Blog Entries

The IWC and the WWE Championship Match at Wrestlemania

Hi Everyone,

Just a simple question to ask you, who would you most like to have in the WWE title match at Wrestlmania,

This poll has been created in reaction to the large amounts of discussions/posts on EWN about the Rock, John Cena & CM Punk being in the running for the final match in numerous combinations. Understandably everyone has their own view point on the matter, and in the forums there have been positives and negatives raised for each candidate being in the match as champion or as a challenger (royal rumble winner). So I thought it would be worth getting structured feedback from the IWC.

Personally; even as a 'CM Punk guy', I would love to see The Rock come in to Wrestlemania with the championship. However I feel alot of hard work has been put in by Punk over the past couple of years, and he deserves to be a headliner this year. And although I am not a John Cena fan (being over the age of 12), I feel he has paid a fair share of dues this year spending most of the past year and a bit out of the title picture. So in my view the perfect match for the headliner of would be:

Rock (c) vs John Cena vs CM Punk

The ground work is already in place for any combination of the three guys so why not just have all three competitors in the match
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal