Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62

    Why Does It Feel

    Like the ORIGINAL Survivor Series plans were to have Team Foley vs Team Ambrose? I mean, that is how Ambrose was originally going to be called to the main roster until he and Foley had a falling out due to Ambrose saying some disparaging remarks about Foley's kids which made him pull the plug.

    But given that regardless, Foley appeared and also Ambrose made his debut... I have a gut feeling that if things went right, that's what we would have seen. Anyone agree with me or no?

  2. #2
    Where did you read that original plan ? Never heard about it

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    You're looking to much into this.
    Let it rest.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  4. #4
    When would they have built this story line, when was dean suppose to originally debut ?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    When would they have built this story line, when was dean suppose to originally debut ?
    They would have been building it this past summer. It started a bit in NXT before the revamp and then it went to Twitter and they feuded on there for a while. Dean said some pretty bad things about Foley's kids and Foley called the feud off legit.

  6. #6
    I was convinced Dean Ambrose was meant to debut at Wrestlemania and defeat The Undertaker in the first of 22 consecutive matches right there, winning them all to go 22-0 @ 'Mania before telling Vince McMahon to suck his 3 foot Kane dong right there and single handedly restart the attitude era before delivering the highest TV audience since the moon landings on Raw the following night, a night brought on by him clenching his ass cheeks to hide the sun from shining out of it!

    It appears as if CM Punk and/or Heyman are behind some sort of Nxt invasion, the Newest Nexus if you will. Tired of copying TNA WWE are now copying themselves! It's too early to judge but if after last night Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose are a part of the main roster that's a good thing and if they're half as good as the IWC claim they'll find their feet just like Daniel Bryan, Antonio Cesaro and Damien Sandow have.

    (Please take all but the last sentence with a healthy pinch of salt, I'm joking!)


    Divas to believe in.

  7. #7
    WWE wanted to protect Ryback. They used them because everyone else already competed last night and it is easier to write the motives of new characters than transform older ones. Don't read too much into this.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    I was convinced Dean Ambrose was meant to debut at Wrestlemania and defeat The Undertaker in the first of 22 consecutive matches right there, winning them all to go 22-0 @ 'Mania before telling Vince McMahon to suck his 3 foot Kane dong right there and single handedly restart the attitude era before delivering the highest TV audience since the moon landings on Raw the following night, a night brought on by him clenching his ass cheeks to hide the sun from shining out of it!

    It appears as if CM Punk and/or Heyman are behind some sort of Nxt invasion, the Newest Nexus if you will. Tired of copying TNA WWE are now copying themselves! It's too early to judge but if after last night Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose are a part of the main roster that's a good thing and if they're half as good as the IWC claim they'll find their feet just like Daniel Bryan, Antonio Cesaro and Damien Sandow have.

    (Please take all but the last sentence with a healthy pinch of salt, I'm joking!)
    Wrestlemanina 52: (22-0) Dean Ambrose vs (22-22) 90 year old Undertaker.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Where did you read that original plan ? Never heard about it
    No one said that was the original plan. I said I feel that it was the original plan. They've been wanting Ambrose on the main event roster for a while now and its known fact that Foley and Ambrose were supposed to be Ambrose's first major feud in The 'E. Look that up in google or any search engine.

  10. #10

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.