Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Why Does It Feel

Like the ORIGINAL Survivor Series plans were to have Team Foley vs Team Ambrose? I mean, that is how Ambrose was originally going to be called to the main roster until he and Foley had a falling out due to Ambrose saying some disparaging remarks about Foley's kids which made him pull the plug.

But given that regardless, Foley appeared and also Ambrose made his debut... I have a gut feeling that if things went right, that's what we would have seen. Anyone agree with me or no?

Where did you read that original plan ? Never heard about it

You're looking to much into this.
    Let it rest.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

When would they have built this story line, when was dean suppose to originally debut ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    When would they have built this story line, when was dean suppose to originally debut ?
    They would have been building it this past summer. It started a bit in NXT before the revamp and then it went to Twitter and they feuded on there for a while. Dean said some pretty bad things about Foley's kids and Foley called the feud off legit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Where did you read that original plan ? Never heard about it
    No one said that was the original plan. I said I feel that it was the original plan. They've been wanting Ambrose on the main event roster for a while now and its known fact that Foley and Ambrose were supposed to be Ambrose's first major feud in The 'E. Look that up in google or any search engine.

Blog Entries
    "Look, Ive been accused from time to time of taking some things in the business a little too seriously. Maybe I do. But like that sailor-man of old, "I am what I am, and that's all that I am." After all these years, there are some things that just bother me.

Remember that "Cane Dewey" promo from 1995 that so many are still fond of? It actually came from a very heavy place in my heart, when my wife impressed on me just how sick it was for any fan to be making a sign advocating the beating (even in jest) of my 3-year-old child.

That's the immediate feeling I got when I actually read the Dean Ambrose tweet that mentioned his dream to seeing me no longer able to make a dime in the wrestling business—with a particularly nasty mention of how he wanted to see my home repossessed and my children starved.

Maybe the 1995 Cactus Jack would have cut a promo on the guy. The 2102 Mick Foley just wonders what would make someone say something so stupid, heartless and ignorant.

I felt Dean Ambrose had crossed a line that shouldn't be crossed, so took the opportunity before the Hampton, Virginia SmackDown to ask/tell him to please stop crossing a line that I wasn't comfortable with.

Ric Flair had once asked a similar consideration of me before a memorable promo we shared in New Jersey in 2006. Of course I honored his request. Ours is a business built on trust and respect. I thought Dean Ambrose understood this.

But less than a day after making my request, I saw that my children were once again the subject of his tweets—a reference to how I might feel differently about something if my children were in wheelchairs. Maybe I would have cut a heck of a promo about it in 1995. Seventeen years later, I just wanted to get the fuck away from the whole scenario. It's not fun, it's not cutting edge. It just sucks."

I was convinced Dean Ambrose was meant to debut at Wrestlemania and defeat The Undertaker in the first of 22 consecutive matches right there, winning them all to go 22-0 @ 'Mania before telling Vince McMahon to suck his 3 foot Kane dong right there and single handedly restart the attitude era before delivering the highest TV audience since the moon landings on Raw the following night, a night brought on by him clenching his ass cheeks to hide the sun from shining out of it!

It appears as if CM Punk and/or Heyman are behind some sort of Nxt invasion, the Newest Nexus if you will. Tired of copying TNA WWE are now copying themselves! It's too early to judge but if after last night Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose are a part of the main roster that's a good thing and if they're half as good as the IWC claim they'll find their feet just like Daniel Bryan, Antonio Cesaro and Damien Sandow have.

(Please take all but the last sentence with a healthy pinch of salt, I'm joking!)

Divas to believe in.

WWE wanted to protect Ryback. They used them because everyone else already competed last night and it is easier to write the motives of new characters than transform older ones. Don't read too much into this.