View Poll Results: Who is the future of the company, and the better wrestler overall.

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dolph Ziggler

19 70.37%
  • The Miz

8 29.63%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    dolph is a former whc .......
    As is the Great Khali. Or Jack Swagger. Or Rey. All three not whc material. And i might be wrong, but according to my sources Ziggler didnt even hold the belt for one full day. And just because he is blond and pretends to be fabulous it doesnt make him the new Ric Flair. And as i already have mentioned. i dont have a problem with him being a wrestler. it is really only his NAME that i cant take serious. Might be because i am not a native english speaker, but seriously....i would expect a name like that in a man on man adult movie (if i ever watched one).
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Blog Entries
    Well,
    Firstly; Dolph Ziggler's name is based on the character Dirk Diggler from the movie Boogie Nights.
    Secondly;Dolph is definately a man's name, i.e - Dolph Lungdrum the man who played Ivan in Rocky IV, and was also in the Expendables.
    Thirdly; Its a name, it really doesn't detract from Ziggler that much, I mean lets face it Hunter Hurst Helmsley was hardly a name people could take seriously nor was Dude Love/Cactus Jack...still Main Eventers.

Just my humble opinion.
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

Quote Originally Posted by tigermask View Post
    Well,
    Firstly; Dolph Ziggler's name is based on the character Dirk Diggler from the movie Boogie Nights.
    Secondly;Dolph is definately a man's name, i.e - Dolph Lungdrum the man who played Ivan in Rocky IV, and was also in the Expendables.
    Thirdly; Its a name, it really doesn't detract from Ziggler that much, I mean lets face it Hunter Hurst Helmsley was hardly a name people could take seriously nor was Dude Love/Cactus Jack...still Main Eventers.

Just my humble opinion.
    Why do you think he went to being called HHH or The Game? Exactly because he realized that his name is ridiculous.

Blog Entries
    Whats Dolph gonna go and do call himself DZ, most likely not, fans have been intorduced to Dolph Ziggler now for about 4 years, I don't think his name will be changing anytime soon....I think you are in the minority on this one buddy.

As a matter of piqued interest what would you prefer him to be called?
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

I honestly have no idea. I just remember around the time he was introduced at the same time as Jack Swagger, wasnt he? I remember thinking: Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler? PLEASE, come on. I have kind of the same problem with Jack Swagger.