View Poll Results: Who is the future of the company, and the better wrestler overall.

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dolph Ziggler

19 70.37%
  • The Miz

8 29.63%

Threaded View

Dolph Ziggler Vs The Miz

These two are who I feel are young wrestlers who have both risen above all adversity. Miz came from the Real World, was told he had no talent, fans that he was overrated, even the locker room hated. Dolph Ziggler started with the Spirit Squad (Don't have to go much farther) These two have put on great matches with Miz wrestling the likes of Daniel Bryan, and Sheamus and winning the Money in the Bank going on to Main Event Wrestlemania and defeat John Cena. Dolph Ziggler has had classic matches with Daniel Bryan as well, and Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho, CM Punk and countless others and is also a Money in the Bank winner. Both have been World Champions Miz WWE Champion, and Ziggler a World Heavyweight Champion. These two are the future of the WWE The Miz is going to be the top face in the future, and Dolph Ziggler is going to be the gum chewing, match of the night heel of the future in my opinion. These two are great and I wanted to know which one do you guys favor, or like better. Some will say Miz is a better talker, and Dolph Ziggler is a better wrestler. But I feel Miz's wrestling ability is greatly underrated, and Ziggler is a great talker (most improved might at all) and I wanted to know who you guys feel can out of these two truly carry the company and is the better wrestler overall when it comes to talking ability, wrestling ability, charisma, and other traits.

For me it has to be The Miz. I love The Miz back when he was in ECW and teaming with John Morrison I use to think Miz was a great talker. His wrestling skills were okay, and I felt Miz would make a great intercontiental champion. But most assumed he will fall into obscurity after his breakup with Morrison. But nope he would become of the top stars in the company winning every title on the roster (he is also a triple crown winner which I think is one of the top things you can do in the WWE) I think he is the second best talker in the WWE. And I think as a face he will be one of the top stars in the next few years. And expect a few more Wrestlemania Main-Events from him.

Opinions below.